Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saddams Sons Dead...

Originally posted by sassa

and no, i will never leave this country. i am an american by birth and i plan to be here till the day i die.

then act like one you filthy cunt.... dirty whore, I feel sorry for your mother who has to put up with your god damn self rightgeous bull shit.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dnice35

then act like one you filthy cunt.... dirty whore, I feel sorry for your mother who has to put up with your god damn self rightgeous bull shit.

first of all, dnice, i'm not a child and own my house. i don't live with my parents.

second, how EXACTLY is an american supposed to act? am i supposed to blindly clap and cheer everytime bush,inc show up on cnn, spewing bullshit? and, i supposed to stick a gaudy sticker and flag on my car and porch? am i supposed to use such words as "towelhead" and jihadists every day? tell me exactly how an american is supposed to be. it's really hilarious that your small pea brain believes that an american is supposed to be only ONE way. this country is a melting pot. you expect EVERYONE to act the same way? what kind of la la land are yuou living in? grow the fuck up. seriously. :rolleyes: i would be ashamed to be like you if you are supposed to be a true american. :blown::rolleyes:

and no, i will never leave this country. i am an american by birth and i plan to be here till the day i die. you think i'd leave because your pitiful ass told me to? think again, monkey. :rolleyes::laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes::blown:

Actually you should leave because by staying and paying taxes here you are helping to support all the evil actions our country takes part in. I have not heard you make one positive comment about this country, EVER!!!!! So why stay??? You are always ranting and raving about America and saying how much better everyone else is than Americans. So why not actually doing something about it(like moving) instead of just going on with your endless complaining. :blown:

Originally posted by skince55

Actually you should leave because by staying and paying taxes here you are helping to support all the evil actions our country takes part in. I have not heard you make one positive comment about this country, EVER!!!!! So why stay??? You are always ranting and raving about America and saying how much better everyone else is than Americans. So why not actually doing something about it(like moving) instead of just going on with your endless complaining. :blown:

MAKE ME LEAVE!!!!

i have just about every right to stay as you do. in fact, i will stay in america just to piss you all off. how do you like that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

MAKE ME LEAVE!!!!

i have just about every right to stay as you do. in fact, i will stay in america just to piss you all off. how do you like that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

I didn't TELL you to get out of this country, I just said why do you stay since you hate it so much? Fuckin Moron

I didn't TELL you to get out of this country, I just said why do you stay since you hate it so much? Fuckin Moron

:rolleyes: that went right past you, didn't it. oops, your stupid remark didn't work....try again, little kkk boy.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Quite the contrary skince...

By you advocating to the opposing masses to just quit and pack up is totally nonsense...this country is built on democracy. Sure we all have different views on issues,... but come election time, the voice of the majority will decide on our fate. It wont matter how strong your right wing-sheep-fed idealogies stand, but the voice of the people will prevail. Right about now you should feel worried.

Just becoz one doesnt necessarily follow the administrations bullshit (like the so proven Iraqs' uranium aquiring ambitions) trust me,..as every day passes...(and the polls will prove it)..Bush has everything to lose. I'm glad I didnt go gung-ho on the war bullshit. Atleast I know, I was open minded on every issue. You on the other hand,...you are a lost cause.. you thrive on world domination doctrine..good or bad. Karma is a bitch.

Just out of curiousity,..do you still believe on the WMDs propaganda the Bush admn. sold to congress to get a free pass to wage war?? If not 'exactly'...what do you say if it was told outright the war was sold becoz of those allegations... would you still feel comfortable with your opinions?...I'm sure deep down you feel betrayed, but since your pride comes before reason, you wont hesitate to say it was still the right call.

Remember, "Pride Comes Before A Fall".... Its a time tested fact. But dont worry, we- meaning, your patriot friends, will always be ready to offer a friendly and comforting shoulder. You may not accept it... but I will still offer it, whether you like it not..its my God given virtue to stick by family.

I hope time tells the story better to get you to understand.

Life is unpredictable,..just dont be on the wrong side when shit hits the fan. :)

I just hope we get outta this breaking even.:D

Originally posted by magellanmax

By you advocating to the opposing masses to just quit and pack up is totally nonsense...this country is built on democracy. Sure we all have different views on issues,... but come election time, the voice of the majority will decide on our fate. It wont matter how strong your right wing-sheep-fed idealogies stand, but the voice of the people will prevail. Right about now you should feel worried.

Just becoz one doesnt necessarily follow the administrations bullshit (like the so proven Iraqs' uranium aquiring ambitions) trust me,..as every day passes...(and the polls will prove it)..Bush has everything to lose. I'm glad I didnt go gung-ho on the war bullshit. Atleast I know, I was open minded on every issue. You on the other hand,...you are a lost cause.. you thrive on world domination doctrine..good or bad. Karma is a bitch.

Just out of curiousity,..do you still believe on the WMDs propaganda the Bush admn. sold to congress to get a free pass to wage war?? If not 'exactly'...what do you say if it was told outright the war was sold becoz of those allegations... would you still feel comfortable with your opinions?...I'm sure deep down you feel betrayed, but since your pride comes before reason, you wont hesitate to say it was still the right call.

Remember, "Pride Comes Before A Fall".... Its a time tested fact. But dont worry, we- meaning, your patriot friends, will always be ready to offer a friendly and comforting shoulder. You may not accept it... but I will still offer it, whether you like it not..its my God given virtue to stick by family.

Life is unpredictable,..just dont be on the wrong side when shit hits the fan. :)

I was not suggesting that people who have different opinions than me or those who are anti-war should leave this country. My comments were directed at sassa and sassa only, and what I meant was why does she stay here if she hates it so much. From what she has posted here she clearly hates this country. I come to this conclusion not because she is antiwar or because she doesn't follow what us "sheep" believe, but because everything, absolutely everything she says about this country is negative. Never a positve. The United States could bring about peace in the middle east, cure aids and end world hunger, and she would without a doubt still find a way to bitch about it because maybe a few rich would have profited from these things.

As far as what being true or not as to why we went to war, that is yet to be known by any(and may never be). WMD's may have existed or they may have never existed at all, but at this point no one knows for sure. I still believe they were there and if I am wrong than so be it.

I do however feel that the world is a better place without saddam. I think in the longrun the war will benefit Iraq as a country. Granted people lost loved ones and right now they are being occupied by a foreign country, but I am talking 10-15 years from I think they will be gratefull that Qusay or Oday (sp) are not ruling their country. I know this was not the reasons given by the government to legitimize the war, but that doesnt make them any less important.

I was not suggesting that people who have different opinions than me or those who are anti-war should leave this country. My comments were directed at sassa and sassa only, and what I meant was why does she stay here if she hates it so much. From what she has posted here she clearly hates this country. I come to this conclusion not because she is antiwar or because she doesn't follow what us "sheep" believe, but because everything, absolutely everything she says about this country is negative. Never a positve. The United States could bring about peace in the middle east, cure aids and end world hunger, and she would without a doubt still find a way to bitch about it because maybe a few rich would have profited from these things.

As far as what being true or not as to why we went to war, that is yet to be known by any(and may never be). WMD's may have existed or they may have never existed at all, but at this point no one knows for sure. I still believe they were there and if I am wrong than so be it.

I do however feel that the world is a better place without saddam. I think in the longrun the war will benefit Iraq as a country. Granted people lost loved ones and right now they are being occupied by a foreign country, but I am talking 10-15 years from I think they will be gratefull that Qusay or Oday (sp) are not ruling their country. I know this was not the reasons given by the government to legitimize the war, but that doesnt make them any less important.

Good response.....and excellent differentiation between Sassa's bile versue honest dissent, debate, and democracy

Originally posted by magellanmax

The left has been on the wrong side of the equation for years bud...

I am not knocking you in any way but be optimistic in the future it's not as bad and conspiracy ridden as you have already convinced yourself it is.. The glass is always half full and that is a better way of looking at it then a dismall karma negative repeat prediction:)