Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexxybabydee

why do skanks always try to convince everyone they're not skanks?

Be proud of your skankiness, no need for justification, all the dudes would bang you, we just wouldn't tell anyone and wear kevlar over our penises.

Originally posted by phatman

...i sincerely hope that women who support Dee's decision do NOT get offended or are NOT surprised if and when men treat them as an object...this is the negative that balances the positive of her "having the balls to do this"...there is no doubt that a woman should be applauded for expressing her sexuality and being open and comfortable with her body...but what she is doing here is perpetuating the degredation of women...make no mistake about it...there are other ways to make money...she has chosen one with social consequences...i am NOT judging her specifically, just laying out the entire picture...

Yep... that about sums it up. *sigh* :(

Originally posted by tastyt

Yep... that about sums it up. *sigh* :(

well people can either hear phatty's advise and actually understand it, or they can go on living in oblivion.

I know dee is an attractive girl, but seeing that she made this website just made me :yuck: