Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feeling Extremely Iron This Morning.

Deppnade aka LIstacked ...do not be upset with me...I will call tonight. You left the cutest message.....

In a LI Accent....."Yo Chris I don't understand why you won't go to Fctory before Surf Club"....hahaha....Deppnade...Jason Ojeda @ Sandbar next Wednesday?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Great Question Tommy...I trained Back....Weighted Pullups were out of control...Gym Sluts were loving the Stacked....

stack out of curiosity only how much weight do you use when doing pullups?? dead hangs i assume.............and how many pullups do you do,

while in the marines i used to do 5 sets of weighted pullups 4 times a day, i love them , and i in fact have a pull up bar in my back yard, marine specs of course

#1...Jon did you get my email...Regarding ~SC~....

#2...Dancebar- I do a 45lb plate for 12, 10, 8 then go to failure...with no weight....Back in my 230lb days I was doing a little bit more...but I also made training my #1 priority @ college...especially since I played football and PARTIED MY ASS OFF IN CANCUN...

That new diet is so fucking hot....

This is what seperates the men from the slinkies...

You cannot get massive gains and keep the strenff on BK and sandwhiches from 7-11

Stacked.. remember the He-bitches with feminine curves on the beach Sunday, eating the 7-11 Microwave meal...

hahahh...

"I think I am going to quit lifitng, put on about 40-50 lbs of fat, get some gyno, and donn a light green elastic waistband bathing suit..."

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Stacked.. remember the He-bithces with feminine traits on the beach Sunday, eating the 7-11 Microwave meal...

hahahh...

"I think I am going to quit lifitng, put on about 40-50 lbs of fat, get some gyno, and donn a light green elastic waistband bathing suit..."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i wouldnt say the jice is tolerated, but it is not tested for unless you go from 145lbs to 230lbs in an abrupt fashion, i did 7 cycles over 4 yrs and never popped

i liked to do my pull ups with a real wide grip first, then a reg grip , then very short almost having my hands touch one another, great work out