Clubplanet Nightlife Community

return agreement

ok so i bought 2 pants from A&F about 3 weeks ago. i like how one of them fit but the other one i dont really end up liking and put it back in the bag to return

now i went back to the store over the weekend, because that was the only free weekend i had. i have the receipt/tags, everything these pants were never worn.

so this asshole is doing whatever at the register and all and then tells me i cant return the pants because they smell like cigarettes!!!!!!!!!!!! and im standing there like WTF i have never heard anything so absurd.

then he goes off telling me that its just like vomiting on the shirt and trying to return it, this dude was a real asshole

so i know that when you return stuff it cant have any face defects... but how can i return these pants that supposedly smell like fucking cigrettes

you should have spoke with a manager...most retail stores will take unworn unwashed merchandise back with a receipt for any reason at any time...

the guy was being a prick...

call their corporate #...Im sure you will get your refund and then some for the inconvenience

Originally posted by djreesa

ok so i bought 2 pants from A&F about 3 weeks ago. i like how one of them fit but the other one i dont really end up liking and put it back in the bag to return

now i went back to the store over the weekend, because that was the only free weekend i had. i have the receipt/tags, everything these pants were never worn.

so this asshole is doing whatever at the register and all and then tells me i cant return the pants because they smell like cigarettes!!!!!!!!!!!! and im standing there like WTF i have never heard anything so absurd.

then he goes off telling me that its just like vomiting on the shirt and trying to return it, this dude was a real asshole

so i know that when you return stuff it cant have any face defects... but how can i return these pants that supposedly smell like fucking cigrettes

try a different location, look for a lazy/high/slacker kid and they wont give you any static... or stick it in the dryer, with a softener sheets... or leave it on your deck for a few hours to air out... or just eat it, and keep the pants and or give it to tony to ebay...