Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJfabio....I am Sorry....

I am sorry...but your sisters balls are sweaty, and I have no time for your aggravation!!!

JUST LOOK WHAT YOU WROTE AND SHOOT YOURSELF....

ok, there's no need to bash me here:

1 - I'm not gay

2- You don't know me, so please don't judge me like that

3- Yes, i was on true and a lot people did make fun of my friend wich is now CA working on his career on TV and like i said was for few secons only, but we had those cams all day and night in our faces and yes was kinda gay, but all about the fun

4- I'm nice to who is nice to me

5 - Peace

Thanks Marco , I will bring those girls down sometime

Ok, you must have a lot time in your hands, since you are a new to the message board with a 1000 posts. And you are surely insecure of yourself to go around and try to bash other people or at least "try", to make yourself feel better...So go take another shot of steroids and show off at the shore

capice?

Peace Brotha

And Brian don't make me post your pics here

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Fabio.

Its in all good fun.

I know , but you know ....I try to be nice to everyone , this shit don't bother me...But i need a don't Moron ...that thinks too good about himself trying to make fun other people in a public message board, specially when a lot my friends read this shit.

Yes...I have the next 11 hours to rip into you...hahahaha...I work long hours and sit in front of 3 flat screens monitoring the markets for the Foreign Exchange and Futures Traders I cover....hahaha I am sure I can let my Delta, Theta and Gamma slip a little...while I tear into you...Apologize for getting tough and I will lighten up a little.

Wow, i'm impressed with your skills, i asked my mommy when i grow up , if i can be just like you

and have a least 4 flat screens instead of 3 ....:cool:

Originally posted by njstacked2

Yes...I have the next 11 hours to rip into you...hahahaha...I work long hours and sit in front of 3 flat screens monitoring the markets for the Foreign Exchange and Futures Traders I cover....hahaha I am sure I can let my Delta, Theta and Gamma slip a little...while I tear into you...Apologize for getting tough and I will lighten up a little.

Steroids rage

:D

Originally posted by njstacked2

You should be impressed...Not even kididng...My accomplishments and achievements...coupled with my physique and social skills will leave you feeling like a fucking LOSER. Do not cross me...just keep following.

Wow, i'm impressed with your skills, i asked my mommy when i grow up , if i can be just like you

I hate to kick you when you are down bro, but that was just fucking gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay........

Thanks for reminding me to take my shots too!!!!

Stacked... how many injections are you up to today???

I have to get three in by my 5th meal...

So choice..

and Fab...

Dont take the Nestea Plunge over all this...

Its all done in humorous fun...

No real attacks or disrespect...

You are obviously not gay... many hotties in your photo's...

On a serious note...

Need some help...

I need some tracks to pump my fist's to on the way home to each night...

What is the name and correct spelling of the man who produced/spun "I like my sex??"

Thanks bro...