Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D:Fuse at Axis Aug 1st Cancelled?

borlab

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

woo hoo!!! :getdown:

do you guys like loungey type places? We have TONS of those places around here. You can go out almost every night of the week and hear house music in DC :aright:

We can and will play just about any room. We only play house and nothing too progressive. Turntables are a must, dancefloor or at least an area to dance is preferred, and we’re generally compensated with blowjobs from hot chicks, but so long as you get g to come down, we’ll be all set. ;)

Originally posted by groovefire

We only play house and nothing too progressive.

NICE! I do like some progressive but sometimes it can be too mellow & slow (oh I'm gonna pay for that one if any one of the DC peeps pops over here *lol*)

I'll ask around and get back to you. Its about time you all invade DC :D

We can and will play just about any room. We only play house and nothing too progressive. Turntables are a must, dancefloor or at least an area to dance is preferred, and we’re generally compensated with blowjobs from hot chicks, but so long as you get g to come down, we’ll be all set. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

About the only think you'll get from me if I go down is a cockblock and ya know it fucko :tongue: