Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one more retroooo night

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eddie3 wrote on 06-19-2003 05:55 PM:

i noticed that u posted a lot of shit pertaining to that place. u still go?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i used to live down there & went when I was younger, but its a shit hole, IMO

he's just mad b/c Barry doesnt like casbah anymore :(

Originally posted by eddie3

now im definitely there:laugh:

Justin Haskins is actually a really good DJ.

Will be opening for Richie Santana in a few weeks. (it was Richies Request to have him open) So Obviously he does something right.

But since YOU say so he must be a bad DJ right?

:blown:

eddie please make sure i am on a guestlist for casbah next saturday the 2nd, i will intro myself and throw you very iron style, i am sick and tired of you coming on this board and throwin out reeee-dik comments to people you dont know and probably will never know, both haskins and bg are good dj's, bro almost everyone on this board has heard and knows both of these dj's, which is more than i can say for you and your cast of degenerates (sp?) that host casbah week in and week out to the vacantioning losers that flock to AC, so please shut the fuck up

Originally posted by dancerbar

eddie please make sure i am on a guestlist for casbah next saturday the 2nd, i will intro myself and throw you very iron style, i am sick and tired of you coming on this board and throwin out reeee-dik comments to people you dont know and probably will never know, both haskins and bg are good dj's, bro almost everyone on this board has heard and knows both of these dj's, which is more than i can say for you and your cast of degenerates (sp?) that host casbah week in and week out to the vacantioning losers that flock to AC, so please shut the fuck up

u need a list.... ok.......... basically i was laughing @ PLATINUM.... and these casbah bashings are really harmless...... anyway... u plus how many?

u need a list.... ok.......... basically i was laughing @ PLATINUM.... and these casbah bashings are really harmless...... anyway... u plus how many?

dood not for nothing, i hate the way platinum is set up, its like an amateaur designed it, but the system is banging, i think it sounds better then bunka and deko, but thats me, but the way you make it sound is that you are knocking these 2 disc jocks, have a little more respect that's all, and no plus's, just me, i old you i am coming there, throwing you around iron style and leaving, ahahahahahahahha

dood not for nothing, i hate the way platinum is set up, its like an amateaur designed it, but the system is banging, i think it sounds better then bunka and deko, but thats me, but the way you make it sound is that you are knocking these 2 disc jocks, have a little more respect that's all, and no plus's, just me, i old you i am coming there, throwing you around iron style and leaving, ahahahahahahahha

i'll be spinning casbah that night.... please... bring the whole sayreville crew with u!!!

you'll be spinning ??? did anyone notify NJ Transit or The Septa of the trainwrecks yet?/

lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

fuck that call the FAA cause its gonna be plane crashes all night long

eddie get the fuck off my thread and my dick while youre at it

:clap: :clap: :clap: