Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN : Ray Kang

djbuster

smart thinking, if that DJ'ing thing doesn't work out you could always be a detective or something, Private Investigator buster, sounds good PI Buster. You really are a sharp guy, if I had half the brains you do I would probably be retired by now...............

Originally posted by pgiddy

smart thinking, if that DJ'ing thing doesn't work out you could always be a detective or something, Private Investigator buster, sounds good PI Buster. You really are a sharp guy, if I had half the brains you do I would probably be retired by now...............

or maybe we can just make a TV show about my detective adventures. call it 'buster -p.i.' i'll have a friend with a helicopter, and drive around in a ferrari somewhere in hawaii, solving crimes and getting the hot chick all in 24 minutes!

Originally posted by djbuster

or maybe we can just make a TV show about my detective adventures. call it 'buster -p.i.' i'll have a friend with a helicopter, and drive around in a ferrari somewhere in hawaii, solving crimes and getting the hot chick all in 24 minutes!

now that would be hot, I would have my popcorn and tv tuned to that every week............Iwho's gonna be in the helicopter? I'm thinking Vicman, kinda of like CHIPS, Poncho or whatever his name was