Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jermey Shockey

That guy s a fucken animal.,..

he along with other- just in the NFL- Hurricanes

hang out at the Grove alot during the off season....

Can Winslow II be as good? or better?

Winslow s goin to the NFL next year..

believe it

PEACE MIAMI!!102000aaa.html?pic=1

i loved the way how he dropped that ball in the end zone in the wild card game at SF last year and the 4 pts. the giants failed to obtain from the TD eventually cost them the game. :laugh:

c-c-c-c-c-ch-h-h-h-hooooooookkkkkk-k-k-k-eeee!

Originally posted by vicman

i loved the way how he dropped that ball in the end zone in the wild card game at SF last year and the 4 pts. the giants failed to obtain from the TD eventually cost them the game. :laugh:

c-c-c-c-c-ch-h-h-h-hooooooookkkkkk-k-k-k-eeee!

Oh shut the fuck up and go cheer for your deadskins:laugh:

Shockey is gonna run over some more people this year.. the Giants are a force to be reckoned with.. dun let what happened last year against the 49ers fool you.. we aint goin down like that ever again.. we got a lot of key players this year and no one is injured.. great D line and the offense is gonna put up points this year.. go big blue.. ill be at every home game gettin rawked.. lol..

Originally posted by armanifella

Great article on him in the new Sports Illustarted. i just read it, that guy is fucking great. Can't wait to see him this year.

Oh boy... I swear if I hear one more praise on this egotistical jack-ass I will fuckin throw up :puke:

The kid let his ego get the best of him. Sure he can play...dont get me wrong...but the fact the NY media played his ass up as the messaiah.... :puke:

He got banned on the WFAN radio last season coz of his consistent unprofessional conduct.

Fuck Jeremy SHOCK-THEE :finger:

Hope he runs into Ray Lewis soon :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

:

i hope he does too.. in his 2nd year in the league he is gonan dominate.. turf toe last season really held him back.. what was he ranked in recieving last year for TE's.. like 3rd back behind tony gonzalez n shannon sharpe.. get a clue man.. he is gonan run over peeps again this year.. cant wait for the game on thurs to see what kind of juice BIG BLUE has..

Originally posted by tranzwhore

but chose UM over OK - thank you very much!

anyone with in a correct state of mind would choose living in miami to living in norman.

he is a tight end, and UM's offense is more pass oriented than OU.

Originally posted by magellanmax

Oh boy... I swear if I hear one more praise on this egotistical jack-ass I will fuckin throw up :puke:

The kid let his ego get the best of him. Sure he can play...dont get me wrong...but the fact the NY media played his ass up as the messaiah.... :puke:

He got banned on the WFAN radio last season coz of his consistent unprofessional conduct.

Fuck Jeremy SHOCK-THEE :finger:

So what, he runs his mouth.. whoopdie do da.. He has opinions about shit and people don't agree.. whats new?? Should he have broadcasted it on WFAN? Probably not.. but hey, thats the medias fault, no JS for speaking his mind...

The guy is the shit and I think he'll have a huge year....

p.s. Don't puke on your shoes buddie:laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

So what, he runs his mouth.. whoopdie do da.. He has opinions about shit and people don't agree.. whats new?? Should he have broadcasted it on WFAN? Probably not.. but hey, thats the medias fault, no JS for speaking his mind...

The guy is the shit and I think he'll have a huge year....

p.s. Don't puke on your shoes buddie:laugh:

there's is an article on this months GQ (aside from the segment on JS) that talks about this, how the NFL is penalizing all those hot doggers out there, and truth be told, guys like shockley, lewis, sharpe, owens, etc. give the game a little extra.