Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seb Fontaine Reveiw Anyone?

I went last year, couldn't go last night. I wish I could. Erik Morillo opened and closed for him when I went. I think Eric had a better set than Seb IMO. But Seb was pretty good, just not what I was expecting.

So, how was he this time?

Steve, Andy?

astro&glyde opened and closed for sebs 2.5hr set which wasnt bad at all, damn good beatz and the vibe was kickin strong.

the place was nowhere near packed, but still had the fun-lovin vibe to it, ppl were mos def movin they assez.

Another onpoint night by andy, steve, sevan, etc..etc..

party ended at about 4:50 after somebody got wut they deserved! hehe.... had nuttin 2 do wit it... ;-)

that place is the worst. the guy working the door was a complete asshole, tried to start a fight with my girl (what a man) and called her a whore. needless to say, we didn't go in. Am never going back to that shithole ever again

I had one of the BEST nights in a very long time at Centro. Before I got in there were these 2 girls wandering at the end of the block looking for something, turns out if was centro. So I rolled in with them.. there were 27 year old hair dressers here for training from Colorado. One as rediculously hot, u guys must have seen her wearing the tiniest shorts or skirt ever. Anyway they were lame and bounced after 10 mins because the was no hip-hop.

I didn't see any of the CP regulars, just Andy and Throin. I caught up with xtcgspot at the end of the night, good seeing u again man. I got in around 10:20 and enjoyed a substantial amount of open bar. No bullshit there, free drinks. Chilled with my security lady for a while, she is damn cool. I met this group of 5 girls which were cool as hell, got some digits.. defientely had a great time.

The openers did a pretty good job, no complaints there. Maybe a little too jazzy for my tastes. Seb came on strong, he played a few track even I recognized. The crowd had a lot of energy, the man was definetely into his music. I left around 2 and it was starting to thin out.

Overall a good night, $10, open bar, Seb Fontaine, u can't go wrong!

Let me tell you something dont be talking shit about centro , cause u ran into a confrontation with the door man chris. First of all you probably did something to piss him off. Fuck That

Anyway.. Let me tell you, I had a great time @ Seb , it was actually a great vibe and the ladies in there were unbelievable , All dressed nice,Sexy the whole nine.. Great to see some friendly beautiful women out there having a good time.. Seb's set was pretty good and so was ASTRO's i actually though they were both great the music flowed smooth.. and i got this track name from seb that he played that was in the movie "Vanilla Sky"(Club Scene)

It was really cool, i was like what this track,hahahah I have to get hte name of it

Thunderworld -

Joe D

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Let me tell you something dont be talking shit about centro , cause u ran into a confrontation with the door man chris. First of all you probably did something to piss him off. Fuck That

Exactly... Chris is a decent guy, everything will go smoothly if u have proper id and don't act like a dick. There wasn't even a need for a guestlist when i got in.

Great night indeed, the ladies were rediculous as always.

I did nothing to that fat fuck Chris at the door. He gave my girl shit when we were doing nothing to warrant him talking to that way.

And as far as talking shit about CF, get bent. I'm entitled to my opinion. I've been going there since it opened and have usually had a good time.

What I can't stand is power trippin' door monkeys who think they rule the roost, when in fact all he is is a glorified ID checker.

Originally posted by smgarret

I did nothing to that fat fuck Chris at the door. He gave my girl shit when we were doing nothing to warrant him talking to that way.

And as far as talking shit about CF, get bent. I'm entitled to my opinion. I've been going there since it opened and have usually had a good time.

What I can't stand is power trippin' door monkeys who think they rule the roost, when in fact all he is is a glorified ID checker.

Hey bro, can you resend that email?

Shit got screwed up on my end with my mail server, long story.

Chris isnt fat... he's like a toothpick... so, IM lead to believe he was in the bathroom and someone else ... no matter, just email me.

Public fights isnt worth it, especially on a message board.

Peace.

Originally posted by smgarret

and it may not have been some guy named Chris. They guy I'm refering to was wearing a brown shirt and black pants. He was the one checking ids.

Yeah that isn't chris. Chris is the white guy doing the rope with the clipboard this past Thursday. The black guys are dressed in orange and check IDs, they can be a pain. If everything is legal as far as IDs i'd just go straight to Chris and he'll take care of you.