Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST party moment of all time

sotuorlando

I want you to access your memory banks for this one guys. If you were allowed to relive your BEST and most MEMORABLE party experience of alllllllllllllllllllll time which one it be, including the name of the Dj, Venue, and year. My most memorable moment was when I was in a club in Toronto called the "Guvernment" and I saw Dj Tiesto spin live in Oct. 2001, ohhhhh yea I still get goose bumps from remembering me being face to face with him when he spun "Silence" and "Rapture". I will never forget that night. Nice I got Chilllllllllllllllllllls. :rock:

Orlando

www.soturecords.com

Intelligent Sounds bring Intelligent People

oohh man.. so many to remeber... of all the bestest moments, some are more remarkable than others.. not that they were better, just a tiny bit more special...

1. Friday April 6th 2001 Sasha and Digweed's 4 yr Residence Anniversary paty @ Twilo, NYC.

Man, this party was fkn unbeleivable.. right after WMC 2001, we were in NY celebrating another yr.. Sasha had that ear injury, so he wasn't able to make it, but for all those Diggers fans, it was an amazing opportunitty to catch him all night.. At arouind 4:30 there was a fire alarm in the club, the owner gets on the mic, the music stops, they tell everyone to exit the club... the weirdest thing ever... everyone does leave.. it was early am in NY in march so it was freezing. everyone cuddling outside waiting to go inside again.. after like 45 mins of chilling -literally- , everyone was let back in.. those moments outside were magical.. what an incredible vibe... fire marshals and everything inspecting the place and 3000+ sweaty clubbers out on W 27th... the truly unique VIBE, what made that place so magnificent.. i get goosebumps remembering... anyway, we go back in, digweed gets on the mic, says a few words and 5 mins later everyone was well warmed up again.. needless to say digweed tore some serious shit up.. the party went on till 11 am...

what an amazing night... one of those moments... I might even have some pics...

Cheers!!!! :cool:

There really is tooooo many to write...

but the ones that come to mind first in no particular order..

zen fest 2000, when kimball collins had dropped delerium - silence (tiesto's in search of sunrise mix ):eek: track completely light up bicentennial park:eek: )

acosta also dropped cocaine which was the first time i had heard it... when that break beat came, crowd was in awww!!!

my first time at trancemission and edgar v dropped "the first rebirth":D also experience the nitrous for the first time along with the horn, siren, and spot lights.. ive been in love ever since!!!;)

rabbit in the moon and spacemen @ultra 2000 on the beach:eek: nuff said!

mauro picotto @ space feb 17 2001!!! never seen someone pick up and slam the blue room every 5 minutes for 4 hours straight!!

Radio one live at nikki's 02 and opium 03!!! at nikkis i got to hear robbie rivera live for the first time!!!demolished the place when he dropped "sex".. i also came out in a video for radio one w/ pete tong and xpress 2!!! (my dumb friend also lost that pic:mad

last one is the weekend right after september 11 , 01 and ivano drops jimi hendrix's version of the star spangled banner!!!

:eek::D truely and increadible moment with EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE TERRACE CHEERING AS WELL AS IN SHOCK FROM THAT TERRIBLE INCEDENT IN WTC:(

AND PS- EVERY TIME STEVE LAWLER COMES TO TOWN!!!

Here are the events that have been highlights in my life.

Freaky Chakra - Firestone - Orlando, FL

Cosmic Baby - Firestone - Orlando, FL

Plastic Man and Rabbit In The Moon - The Edge - FT Lauderdale FL

Deep Dish - CroBar - Miami, FL (this was the night that they intoduced the Dido - "Thank You" remix)

DJ Tiesto - Guvernment - Toronto, Canada

(SOTUorlando...I must admit, Tiesto did go off that night)

Peace,

OBBY

Sounds Of The Underground

www.soturecords.com

I will have to say the place was Twilo it was Feb 18 President Day it was Carl Cox and Danny Tenaglia back at Twilo. I think it was just an Amazing night. I arrive at 12 to listen to carl cox Vs danny like for 1 hour then Danny took over twilo until 5 next day it was just amazing and a great vibe it was alse his return to Twilo after the fight with Junior Vasquez............

obby, you're off by a couple of years. cosmic baby was in 95 and so was plastikman.

one of my best memories was at an underground party in 94. was the first time i has seen Styke play live. party was called "Groove". it was in some small warehouse. there was a makeshift patio and a bunch of us were sitting outside. we all heard these whistles and drums and horns from outside. looked over a wall and there was this huge marching band coming down the street. they ended up coming thru the warehouse playing. the music stopped. they were jamming...and then they left. that was it. they disappeared.

and no...it was not a figment of my imagination. there was a funky punch goin around that night tho!

Originally posted by pimpineo

I will have to say the place was Twilo it was Feb 18 President Day it was Carl Cox and Danny Tenaglia back at Twilo. I think it was just an Amazing night. I arrive at 12 to listen to carl cox Vs danny like for 1 hour then Danny took over twilo until 5 next day it was just amazing and a great vibe it was alse his return to Twilo after the fight with Junior Vasquez............

I agree.. that was one helluva party.. will never forget the man in the baseball cap vs the man w the gap in his smile :D

That was one awesome year.. in april they had Twilo's 6 yr anniversary party with a mega marathon set with Digweed and Tenaglia... Often two different styles, but the way the merged that night was unbeleivable.. Me being sucha Digweed head, I had the best time ever listening to Danny T's soulful house blended w diggers' melodic progressive... That is when I finally realized what tenaglia was capable of doing.. Party went on till 5 pm, but left completely drained at 1 pm.... OMG the stamina! lol wish I could go back...

peace...~!

:cool:

Originally posted by phrankadelic

obby, you're off by a couple of years. cosmic baby was in 95 and so was plastikman.

Dude, I kind of figured that I was getting the years wrong. Thank God I have friends like you to remind me which year I did what.

So many events for me to keep track of the dates. Ern Dog would be a great person to help us in this concidering that he has kept every single flyer to every single event that we went to.

Peace

Originally posted by phrankadelic

u would've liked their show in '95. orb live on the beach and then dubtribe at diamante (old salvation/now maze).

Taking it back to the old school Phrank.

Nothing better that hearing DubTribes - "mother earth" live and direct.

DAMN that shit was epic.

I WANT MY PANET BACK

I think I am going to post all the mixes that I have to that track on my website when I create the "Old School" section.

Obby I have to had it to you, that Plastic Man and Rabbit in the Moon set in 95' rocked it, till this day I remember stopping in at the 7-eleven for my nights supplies, strapping up my overalls, tying my adida shelltops, fighting my way through the Mob outside the Edge, and finally hitting the dance floor till Noon, headspins and all. Damnnnn those were the days. Some other parties to add to the list are Planet Soul and Lunasoul @ Cosmos in Orlando '98, and the Re-opening of Space in 01' with PVD, soooooooooo many nights sooooooo many memories.

SOTU

Damn bro, you sound like straight up raver.

LOL @ Seven Eleven supplies.

By the time I got to 7-11, they ran out of everything.

he he

Just Kiddin, I was never into all that vicks and blow pops and hellow kitty back packs.

I'm all about the beats and not about the freaks

For my personal experience that blew my mind, would defenatly be Ultra 2001! That was the first Ultra that I attended and I had the best time ever! It was another world for me and I was new to the scene but man did it over take me! Never in my life had I experienced such a Crazy and Uplifting event! and I will never Look back !

Img_0091carloscastro.jpg:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by absolutv

dubtribe

in G'ville Harvestfest in the woods

quite an experience

cant remember the year...FX when was this?

Let's see...I remember them playing inside in '96 I believe...I brought my djimbe for that one ;) I'll say the woods show was in '97

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

Let's see...I remember them playing inside in '96 I believe...I brought my djimbe for that one ;) I'll say the woods show was in '97

there it is GA2, 97..

dubtribe dedicated the bryant street cd to all those peeps

there that night

thx fx

i cant remember shite anymore..dont know why :confused: