Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queefs

teklord310

i watch that show everyweek. tastyt you foolish youngin, sue johannsen has mad experience with sex, sex toys, and the like. she answers questions in a realistic manner and shows toys that were tested everyweek. in addition she has a huge young black lover on the show so she must be doin somethin right. i bet she can open beer bottles with that crotch...can you? and if you can can i watch?:hat:

yo im telling you she has a boyfriend whos mad young and black and diesel yo. no joke watch the show cuz he makes guest appearances. one time she put chocolate syrup/paint on his body to test it out on the show, it was mad funny cuz she was saying funny shit like "mm gimme some of that chocolate baby"

Originally posted by t0nythelover

yo im telling you she has a boyfriend whos mad young and black and diesel yo. no joke watch the show cuz he makes guest appearances. one time she put chocolate syrup/paint on his body to test it out on the show, it was mad funny cuz she was saying funny shit like "mm gimme some of that chocolate baby"

:vomit3:

I'm sorry but wouldn't she like... be afraid of breakin a hip or something?! :confused:

Originally posted by i3itch

:vomit3:

I'm sorry but wouldn't she like... be afraid of breakin a hip or something?! :confused:

yo shes a sexpert. she knows all the good positions. in fact she has these dolls that she uses to teach people positions, its mad funny when she makes them hump, even funnier when she makes humping sounds as if they came from the dolls (ok maybe she doesnt do that)