Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help. Miami Top Promoters

firenze60

Originally posted by firenze60

HEY YA'LL NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP HERE. GIVE ME YOUR TOP 5 MIAMI PROMOTERS IT CAN BE LESS. I WILL LATER GIVE DETAILS ON WHY THE ?

THANKS AND :bootysha: :bootysha:

pm georgeacosta2

he is onethe biggest club promoters in miami

he also is great in photoshop flier design

There's no real independent promoters around here, outside of the euro-trash set...promoters here are usually associated with clubs. Biz at Space 34, Dekan at crobar, Marco D. at Nerve, Eddy Guerra at Maze (though he's got other functions there too), and others...

Occasionally, these people will do parties elsewhere, but it's on an off-night, and doesn't compete with the club they are usually associated with...biz does a wednesday night party at Life, Eddy helps his brother at crobar on Saturdays, etc...

But yeah, promoters work at clubs...it's the way it is down here.

Through other research I have heard of two people, Carmel Ophere and Dade ...... can't rememb. last name.

Carmel I was told does a night at Crobar on Monday. Dade, what is it that he does?

Help again, and to those that hate my asking so many questions, DO NOT READ MY THREAD and don't help :2guns:

For those who have helped me I thank

Check us out! We are a private promotional company based here out of Miami. We are fairly new, but have built a very strong following throughout the city. You need heads at an event, present me with a proposal and we can work something out.

Peace.

:dj:

logo.gif

Saleen is the best promoter tool out in the USA.

He makes a few clubs here in Miami alot of $$ just on his promotions. Get him to talk shit about your project and ur stats will go up. Proven Fact!!!!!

go to any club in Miami and say ur saleen.. and you'll get a vip treatment.. for making that club the extra $$ with his online BS neg. comment..

Now if he talks good about ur club... not such a good turnout..

look at maze.. since he stated good things about them, their hype and dimmed... maybe its my 3rd view.... what I see from where I stand.. never been to maze so... I can't really sure statements.

:rolleyes:

i never get on here.. but here goes .. there is too many people to mention

Carmel Ophir and Dade S.: without a doubt, have been two of the monumental figures when it came to bringing dance music to Miami.

Ingrid Casares & Michael Capponi: Shaped South Beach into being one of the hottest places to be seen in the globe.

Tony Guerra: can you say enough about this guy, Bash, The Forge, Opium, now partner in Crobar

at the moment the best promoters in miami are:

Emi Guerra: worked @ shadow, 609, then became Space's marketing director and their driving force to success, now after getting married is back, and has taken over Life. The man and his brother Tony have always done shit right. People say they will unite one day and take over everything.

Gil Alfaro: been around for years and has done huge hip hop parties everywhere you can think of, and now is in-house at Space again. Realy nice guy, This big guy has been a hustler forever, used to see him flyering cars in the grove. He also has brought up his DJ, Toni Tone. His partner Javi is a weasel though.

Diego Martinelli: worked @ 609, Liquid, was very popular in FIU, Firehouse, then became Space's 2nd director and driving force and helped take the club to another level. This guy is real young, hard working, and dynamic. HE Left Space, was offered the top jobs and Maze and Nv. Word is that now he is moving to NYC to produce music.

- T