Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Again...miami Top Dj's

firenze60

Originally posted by firenze60

I AM NO EXPERT BUT FROM LEARNING FROM THESE CHATS, WHICH I HAVE AND WILL I SEE THAT IN ONE IT WAS STATED THAT GARFIELD SUCK

they were just haters

keep reading and im sure u will find a post about every dj and how they suck

there isnt a dj that has been said to suck on CP so :confused:

GARFIELD ROCKS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lomenus

BASTA TIFOSI!!!!

Fame un pompino!:bigfinge:

If you do not like my questions then you do not read my thread then. what is it to you if i need help and there are some people not like you that are willing to do it.

• 4 weeks later...

"I AM NO EXPERT BUT FROM LEARNING FROM THESE CHATS, WHICH I HAVE AND WILL I SEE THAT IN ONE IT WAS STATED THAT GARFIELD SUCKs"

According to this site evey DJ sux at some point, and believe me i have been the butt of a ton of shit on this site...why?...because i never took it seriously , I did whatever to entertain my crowds, i never bowed down to the so called "cool scene" I span for people that didn't give a shit about south beach cool... Been there done that, i was resident @ the orig Liquid for 2 years and also span at many SOBE venues and you can keep those coked up pretetious dickheads and to be honest the south beach crowd can kisss my ass...I span with a passion that was was personal, I did what i thought i would like to hear if i was out there and in fact got props from Danny tenaglia one night for having the balls to drop House of pains- jump around in the middle of a trance set...It took the roof off the club but the bosses didnt get it...so i moved up to broward and found a crowd with no pretence, just an urge to party HARD.

So I did my thing and did well for 4 years and then it was over....I realise that and accept it..no one could DJ like i did and keep it up for ever...I burnt out...i do not want to be the Disco Stu of Trance...so i quit with no regrets, the states treated me well and i love you for it but the people who come in these rooms and attack me and other dj's....you keep it up because DJ's (myself Edgar V George Accosta, Oscar G etc) find the haters amusing because all of us have put in our apprentiships (i started as a wedding DJ, so did carl cox and sasha) we provide a service and as the saying goes "you cant please all off the people all of the time" we try but we are human...but please dont feel sorry for us because we get paid very well (eventually) to do our thing and we care about every single dancefloor we face....,So next time you think about posting a "this DJ is shit" message,, just remember that it is not the easiest thing in the world to stand behind the decks and look out over 1000 people...and think "i have to give each and every single one of these people a great night"

Just think about what you do for a living...How many people rely on you to help them escape the ordinary lives "every week " without fail.......how many people can to your job met a partner hooked up the got married? .......sorry to rant on but it had to be done, and i know there will be many fuck Garfield replies....but you know what?...the fuck Garfield replies will be from those who still don't get the scene (or whats left of it)

So in answer to those replies...Fuck you,,, if all you do is come to CP and diss anyone that doesnt listen to the same music as you,

If you actually get the whole picture..you have my respect

Garfield

Guest brwneydtrouble

I have very much respect for DJ's it takes a lot of guts to get out there and do your job, someting that you pour your heart into. There are a lot of hater, and I pride myself on not being one of them. If I say samething sucked, I will refer the the night. All DJ's have their nights, and everyone is entitled to a position. That is why you will never see me make a generalized statement such as trance sucks, or house is dead......

When I hear something I like, I will be the first one supporting it. How many times have you guys heard me defending Bellini, Cue and Gaby? These guys are good DJ's and have skill, plus they are nice. If Edgar was an asshole, would everyone love him as much?? He won my loyalty with his great personality, ater I fell in love with his music.

Back to the subject, I would have to say that Matas list pretty sums up my 9 plus Stingray. Especially when he plays the drums!! Oh yeah, and Markus Schultz.

Also for tag teams: Sean Bauzay and DJFX; Cue and Gaby Fain.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I have very much respect for DJ's it takes a lot of guts to get out there and do your job, someting that you pour your heart into. There are a lot of hater, and I pride myself on not being one of them. If I say samething sucked, I will refer the the night. All DJ's have their nights, and everyone is entitled to a position. That is why you will never see me make a generalized statement such as trance sucks, or house is dead......

When I hear something I like, I will be the first one supporting it. How many times have you guys heard me defending Bellini, Cue and Gaby? These guys are good DJ's and have skill, plus they are nice. If Edgar was an asshole, would everyone love him as much?? He won my loyalty with his great personality, ater I fell in love with his music.

Back to the subject, I would have to say that Matas list pretty sums up my 9 plus Stingray. Especially when he plays the drums!! Oh yeah, and Markus Schultz.

Also for tag teams: Sean Bauzay and DJFX; Cue and Gaby Fain.

:)