Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Lounge Last Night

Originally posted by thefuture

ANYONE WHO WAS THERE WOULD SAY IT WAS CRZY MANNY RIPPED IT UP AWESOME VIBE . GREAT LOOKIN CROWD... AUG 7TH JERRY X BIRTHDAY JAM GONNA B ANOTHER CRAZY ONE !

:afro:

It was a GREAT GREAT night!!!

Thanks to everyone who came out to Support.

Manny was Incredible.

Klutch...Great New Mix.

It really was an AMAZING night.

Beautiful WOMEN!! Its hard to just pick one!!! So i leave alone :mad: LOL

CANT wait till Next WEEK. Deko will be transformed into the Playboy Mansion. Come and see for yourself.

MarcoMaxim

I always hear people saying Deko Thursday's are the greatest thing in the world. I ask why? It's basically the same crackheads as Wednesday at Abyss except they wear shirts on Thursday. Same management, same owners, and Demitri uses the same cheazy pick up lines (I heard him a few weeks ago and it was pathetic for someone who is almost 30 years old) to try and pick up any girl that is stupid enough to fall for his B.S.

Originally posted by unseen

I always hear people saying Deko Thursday's are the greatest thing in the world. I ask why? It's basically the same crackheads as Wednesday at Abyss except they wear shirts on Thursday. Same management, same owners, and Demitri uses the same cheazy pick up lines (I heard him a few weeks ago and it was pathetic for someone who is almost 30 years old) to try and pick up any girl that is stupid enough to fall for his B.S.

this could be the dumbest comment ive ever heard.

Deko Thursdays is NOTHING like Abyss wed. Deko thursday is more of a loungy chill atmosphere. Much Older Crowd Also. More Upscale. NOT the same Management. Same owners yes. Def Not ONE thing the same as Abyss Wed. And its not even house music all night. its a mix of everything. Hip hop, r&b, classics, pop, freestyle, everything. Like a party atmosphere.

unseen u sound alittle bitter wats the matter did demetri take ur girlfriend away from u or something?! not classy to talk bout people behind there backs on a message board nonetheless...great job dude keep up the good work

> > SaL kLuTcH

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR THE SUPPORT ON THURSDAY NIGHTS @ DEKO. STILL ONE OF THE HOTTEST THURSDAY NIGHT UPSCALE PARTIES IN JERSEY. AS FOR UNSEEN HIS NAME DESCRIBES EVERYTHING. DON'T BE A HATER....JUST HATE YOURSELF.

i have a feeling "unseen" is someone that we all know very well. I cant seem 2 figure out who it is, but i think with time we will. He/She will have to some out sooner or later.

JerryX, Binoy, Sal, Rest of the Deko/Abyss Family, Keep your eyes and ears OPEN.

Great Post Binoy..you always know what to say;)

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by unseen

All I have to say is that's a ballsy post...Stupid, but ballsy...

And Demitri comments, def not cool Have some respect...and class