Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys last night

Originally posted by themoo

Well I suggest you buy some of them....maybe not Kansas - Coming home....You can probably get that on the computer

I'll be sure to ask Dennis who you are

ur really have no clue, i get shit from hooj,plastic fantastic,junior,illustrious,defected long before any of you clowns see them in stores alonmg with some other labels ...so moo enjoy playin in nj cause nj rocks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wakeup

ur really have no clue, i get shit from hooj,plastic fantastic,junior,illustrious,defected long before any of you clowns see them in stores alonmg with some other labels ...so moo enjoy playin in nj cause nj rocks

Thanks....I enjoy playing in NJ

NJ DOES ROCK

And I'm happy

But criticize me after you hear me....Is that not fair?

I do play 90 percent Vinyl

Simply because I work in the city and have more time to go to the record store rather than sit in traffic and get home late and try to find crap on the computer.

ok so u got a +1 from me

but doesnt make up for your mixing

dj's have their off nights..

but what i heard was completely horrible

you dont know how to control the levels

your high's were soaring about the clouds that night

you played the amuka acapella way to low over some horrible track it did not even go with, totally different keys

and you ruined roc projects performance with blistering highs, i couldnt even hear their vocals

my comments are more than accurate, my musical knowledge is up to par...get in touch if you care to see for yourself instead of making comments like my criticism doesnt count, it may not to some people

but tis the truth

i dont bash every dj or club

i give my opinions on what i hear

Thanks....I enjoy playing in NJ

NJ DOES ROCK

And I'm happy

But criticize me after you hear me....Is that not fair?

i did hear u once and after 30 mins left, ur skills need some polishing or u have a bad night. either way i had to bash u cause u love to stir up shit. have a nice weekend

Originally posted by wakeup

You get these tracks...Where do you play? I honestly would like to know...not to be a jerk or anything but just out of curiosity...I may want to hear you play....Than maybe I would accept your opinion

You get these tracks...Where do you play? I honestly would like to know...not to be a jerk or anything but just out of curiosity...I may want to hear you play....Than maybe I would accept your opinion

maybe hes a bedroom dj, and just does it for a hobby, after all the scene is pure shit these days, it has been for a while, and is too political and not about the music

but most of the bedroom/hobby only dj's can put 90% of the djs who are playing because of politcal reasoning to shame

Originally posted by christianjay

ok so u got a +1 from me

but doesnt make up for your mixing

dj's have their off nights..

but what i heard was completely horrible

you dont know how to control the levels

your high's were soaring about the clouds that night

you played the amuka acapella way to low over some horrible track it did not even go with, totally different keys

and you ruined roc projects performance with blistering highs, i couldnt even hear their vocals

my comments are more than accurate, my musical knowledge is up to par...get in touch if you care to see for yourself instead of making comments like my criticism doesnt count, it may not to some people

but tis the truth

i dont bash every dj or club

i give my opinions on what i hear

I wasn't even in the DJ booth when the roc project performed....and I do not control the sound system or how it sounds....

I wasn't even in the DJ booth when the roc project performed....and I do not control the sound system or how it sounds....

ok then i apologize for that

but someone fucked up their performance..

so your also telling me you dont control the volume of the 2 tracks your mixing together?

maybe hes a bedroom dj, and just does it for a hobby, after all the scene is pure shit these days, it has been for a while, and is too political and not about the music

but most of the bedroom/hobby only dj's can put 90% of the djs who are playing because of politcal reasoning to shame

LETS put this whole conversation to sleep right now....

Come to Joey's August 7 (Preferably Joey's)or even Sandbar August 6

Introduce yourself to me...It is much easier to say someone sucks if they don't know your face. Then form your opinion, now you are not making a faceless opinion because you are basically saying it to my face since I know your face.

ok then i apologize for that

but someone fucked up their performance..

so your also telling me you dont control the volume of the 2 tracks your mixing together?

No I do....I don't control the highs and lows though...Unfortunately

LETS put this whole conversation to sleep right now....

Come to Joey's August 7 (Preferably Joey's)or even Sandbar August 6

Introduce yourself to me...It is much easier to say someone sucks if they don't know your face. Then form your opinion, now you are not making a faceless opinion because you are basically saying it to my face since I know your face.

well im reasonable to give people a 2nd shot

if im in the area, ill stop by

No I do....I don't control the highs and lows though...Unfortunately

well then, your only fault with the levels was u had the amuka acapella playing wayyyy to low that night

and they better do something over there, if the dj cant control the hi's and lo's

well then, your only fault with the levels was u had the amuka acapella playing wayyyy to low that night

and they better do something over there, if the dj cant control the hi's and lo's

I actually am aware of the Amuka thing you are talking about....I was pissed too.. Damn CD's I had the Gain all the way up on the cd but the vinyl I was playing behind it had the gain up too....Vinyl is usually louder and there was no room left to get the Acc up. It's funny you mention that...It was the only thing that I noticed being off that might too. And it was a volume issue not a placement issue.

That is a credible complaint

I actually am aware of the Amuka thing you are talking about....I was pissed too.. Damn CD's I had the Gain all the way up on the cd but the vinyl I was playing behind it had the gain up too....Vinyl is usually louder and there was no room left to get the Acc up. It's funny you mention that...It was the only thing that I noticed being off that might too. And it was a volume issue not a placement issue.

What did you think of the track selection? You have not mentioned that

ok, i understand the cd/vinyl problem

so i apologize for other remarks that you were not at fault for

ill tell you that when i saw you carry out a record bag last night i thought to myself, well at least he plays vinyl...i wasn't aware that you did..

i cant seem to understand djs who spin at clubs and dont play vinyl, if your getting gigs @ clubs, you should surely be taking that money , get some 12's, and start record shopping,

besides, like anyone with musical knowledge cant tell when ur playing a cd or vinyl..cds sound like complete crap..

anyways thats all, glad we could come to a little understanging of the some sort

peace

ok, i understand the cd/vinyl problem

so i apologize for other remarks that you were not at fault for

ill tell you that when i saw you carry out a record bag last night i thought to myself, well at least he plays vinyl...i wasn't aware that you did..

i cant seem to understand djs who spin at clubs and dont play vinyl, if your getting gigs @ clubs, you should surely be taking that money , get some 12's, and start record shopping,

besides, like anyone with musical knowledge cant tell when ur playing a cd or vinyl..cds sound like complete crap..

anyways thats all, glad we could come to a little understanging of the some sort

peace

Same here, and come hear me and introduce yourself. I like to respect people's opinions rather than argue about them being real or not.

Same here, and come hear me and introduce yourself. I like to respect people's opinions rather than argue about them being real or not.

very true, indeed..ill make sure to stop by one of the places one day in the near future

i state my opinions on CERTAIN djs/clubs

and i dont continue to go, i dont bitch about joeys

and i certainly wont bitch about santana

so take your 2 cents and shove em up your ass

How about I take my two cents and shove them up your ass!!!

But you probably have to take the dick out first!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Back to the topic CJ...... I enjoy myself at Joeys b/c to me its not a club.. Its a bar w/ club music..... don't go there w/ the expectations of a club night and you will have fun... let alone there is usally a boat load of azz there.......

I would totally have to agree--Thats why we're there all the time in the winter. Tons of ass and Dean and Carlos always take care of you...