Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I heard Oscar G does almost everything for Space

djdekan

Originally posted by jeffy1

this is something to think about,pvd plays space34 you would think og would open and close for him,since he is the resident dj.

they had EDGAR V who to my knowledge has nothing to do with space34,hmmmm!

Wow what an ignorant comment! Are you sure you re-read your post and got all your info correct before posting this. For your info, Edgar V and PVD are managed by the same agent, therefore the two go hand in hand. And if you did know anything, you would know that Edgar V was exclusively selected by PVD to open and close for him. Not to mention PVD has a the first and last word as to who opens up and closes for him, as do so many other high profile DJ's. And guess what its Edgar V!:tongue:

Originally posted by saleen351

stunad....

edgar v and pvd are on the same booking agency

edgar v opens for pvd all the time all over the world

edgar v and pvd are trance djs

oscar g is not a trance dj, he is a house a dj....

do me a favor and STFU

and edgar v won't play space ever again...

AMEN TO THAT SALEEN!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Wow what an ignorant comment! Are you sure you re-read your post and got all your info correct before posting this. For your info, Edgar V and PVD are managed by the same agent, therefore the two go hand in hand. And if you did know anything, you would know that Edgar V was exclusively selected by PVD to open and close for him. Not to mention PVD has a the first and last word as to who opens up and closes for him, as do so many other high profile DJ's. And guess what its Edgar V!:tongue:

tell em girl !!;):D :D

Originally posted by livin42nite

dude u give a bad name to edgar v fans with your attitude. From your profile, I see that you a dj and unless u dj hip hop I don't know how you have never played an oscar g/murk/fgd song in florida. Where u dj again? Dude just quit being so angry and trying to stir shit up in the board and if u got something to criticiz

e do it constructively.

:mad:

livin42nite,just get aclue.where's your girlfriend saleen:eek:

Originally posted by funketeer

Oh really? Well, he doesn't do anything for me...:blank:

what is oscar g a jamacian? he got 15 jobs, mon

although i am not the world's biggest OG fan, i do respect the fact that he has been packing that club each week for over three years! and that he makes hits that top the charts.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

what is oscar g a jamacian? he got 15 jobs, mon

although i am not the world's biggest OG fan, i do respect the fact that he has been packing that club each week for over three years! and that he makes hits that top the charts.

I mean he doesn't do anything for me at a personal level...he hasn't washed my car in months, hasn't painted my fence...seriously...he doesn't do anything for me...

:D

Well I'd have to admit, I would have never gotten into house music if it weren't for Oscar G. I am into hard core trance all the way (call me a tw#2), but I decided to be a lil open minded and eventually started feeling Oscar's music. I like the sets he throws down. Love his mix of tracks! Oscar you're da bomb (and I'm not just saying that I really mean it!):D

Originally posted by albert0126

When i saw oscar g in the bathroom ,i was surprise,but he was rocking the toilets.He was on the money with all mixes,paper towels,

wash clothes,cologne,soap.He didn"t missed a beat..he wasthe man:D

he was doing the same in the downstairs bathroom,i couldn't believe my eye's