Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fools goin to exit

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

:laugh:

How ironic that a schlep such as yourself has to bust on others' appearance. I assume that matchstick in your sig is you. You scrawny-assed, anorexic African famine victim; if you had dreads, I'd grab you by your ankles and use you to mop the floor. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are.

:knife:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, I am neither from Jersey, nor a meathead, but I don't go out for the music really, nor do I just go out to try and pick up chicks. I like to go out, have a good time with my friends, and maybe meet some new people, I also never go to places like exit. People can wear whatever they like, but they look like complete jokes

How ironic that a schlep such as yourself has to bust on others' appearance. I assume that matchstick in your sig is you. You scrawny-assed, anorexic African famine victim; if you had dreads, I'd grab you by your ankles and use you to mop the floor. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are.

:laugh: :laugh: :funny: :funny: :tank:

I have only been posting on CP for about a week now, and I have heard some of the most dumbest statements of my life all come from this toolshed. I myself switch my style up all the time and mix and match looks, but never put someone down for how they are dressinf unless its something completely stupid, like black and white face paint, feg.

Originally posted by y0usuck

I have only been posting on CP for about a week now, and I have heard some of the most dumbest statements of my life all come from this toolshed. I myself switch my style up all the time and mix and match looks, but never put someone down for how they are dressinf unless its something completely stupid, like black and white face paint, feg.

also roxy stage crew shirts dont cut it in my book...

id love to see you say this to my face.

Originally posted by exit24e

^^^ what are you laughing at feg... you were one of those tools at exit this past friday.

I was laughing at the avalondon comment. And yes, I was at Exit. And yes, it quite horrible.

Originally posted by skince55

i didnt think mtv said that was cool, but then again I refuse to watch mtv because my gf watches that shit 24/7. I almost threw the direct tv box out the window cause I couldn't take another real word rerun episode. Anyway.....No thugged out hiphop heads goin into exit?????????

i hate mtv as well, all road rules, realworld challenges all the time... and theres 80% advertising 20% programming... thats insane!!! the commericial breaks are longer then the actual program... the only good thing on mtv was jackass... and they cancelled it... i have no idea how ppl can watch osbournes, or any of that other trash they put on there... wtf...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

id love to see you say this to my face.

You're the one asking for it...putting dork ass pictures of yourself schlepping a mop at Roxy. Only reason you painted your face was to avoid the embarassment of having someone recoginize your sorry ass

Originally posted by t0nythelover

im here workin at 59th and 10th ave and i see all these fools going to exit. its like groups of either 4 guys who are all wearing corny prefaded jeans (i cant beleive people actually wear these AND think they look good) and have the same spiky haircut cuz they all go out shopping together and do each others hair; or its like 3 losers and like one hot chic who is stringin these guys around to be treated like a princess. cmon guys shes not givin it up to anyone of you. and these groups keep comijn all night which makes me think people need to just be themselves, and not what mtv says is cool

get over it, people get their style and tastes from mass media, and its only getting worse. Further, who cares. You sound maaaad insecure, worry about yourself kiddo.