Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all my fellow Small Chested Chicas...

LikmyLipz

So, im a 34A, im as flat as a wall.. i know, nothing to brag about, but you have to seeeeeee this! omg!

so i went underwear shopping the other day and wanted to buy a few waterbras.. to my supprise, they dont make waterbra any longer... So i gave up, and just bought a few wonder bras instead...

I went to Target the other day, to buy some stuff for around the house, and im browsing through stuff, i end up in the underwear isle..... As i'm just looking at the bras and stuff, i notice they make there own water bra.. I look at the price its $12.95, i mean how could i go wrong.. i figure if it dont work, i'm out 12$... and i can always freeze it and use it as a personal cooling unit, if all else fails..

tell me what you think of the results.. keep in mind im a 34a...

12412me_n_jenn.jpg?3740

i know i know i got it at target.. but ya know what.. best 13$ i ever spent.. :laugh: :laugh: :clap2::aright:

lipz,

personally i am a leg and ass man and i checked out your site and you like to be doing ok down there:D

however to anwser to questions i think we all need to see another pic, because you leaning over in that gives us a unfair judgement angle :tongue:

just for the record i think your a hottie!!!

late,

Slim007

Originally posted by reddog4063

thats false advertising!

:laugh: :laugh:

Congrats!!

I don't know the feeling since i don't have tits but a few of my friends are an A cup. I swear they try so hard to get some cleavage. I didn't know so many girls tape. Good stuff, congrats again. :D

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

it is false advertisement.. but

im tall, and i gotta bigggggggggggggggg ghetto bootayyyy

i look weird flat chested..

for most guys [like myself] it's the booty that matters most ;)

the chest is just an appetizer.

Originally posted by slim007

however to anwser to questions i think we all need to see another pic, because you leaning over in that gives us a unfair judgement angle :tongue:

I gotta agree, show us a full body pic so we can decide for you if it really balances you out...but from what I see in the pic, you appear to be pretty stacked.

Just out of curiosity, how tall are you?

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

So, im a 34A, im as flat as a wall.. i know, nothing to brag about, but you have to seeeeeee this! omg!

so i went underwear shopping the other day and wanted to buy a few waterbras.. to my supprise, they dont make waterbra any longer... So i gave up, and just bought a few wonder bras instead...

I went to Target the other day, to buy some stuff for around the house, and im browsing through stuff, i end up in the underwear isle..... As i'm just looking at the bras and stuff, i notice they make there own water bra.. I look at the price its $12.95, i mean how could i go wrong.. i figure if it dont work, i'm out 12$... and i can always freeze it and use it as a personal cooling unit, if all else fails..

tell me what you think of the results.. keep in mind im a 34a...

12412me_n_jenn.jpg?3740

i know i know i got it at target.. but ya know what.. best 13$ i ever spent.. :laugh: :laugh: :clap2::aright:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIES!!!

:clap:

boobies ain't that important.. it's the legs and the eyes for me.. if a girl can look at you and make you feel that you're all that matters in the world.. that's what makes it.. now of course.. it she looks like weird al yankovic then that would be different...

cause at that point those tits better be great..!

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

Victoria's Secret doesn't make them anymore??!?!? I was thinking about going to get some new ones too.. :( BTW you defintely don't look like a 34A or that bra is really fucking great. I don't even think my $50 VS do that for me.

no they dont! how f'n upsetting is thatttttttt

btw this is my reg flat chested self