Candy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by headrushmusic

Damn, what did you guys do to Edgar on Friday? :tongue:

We were looking forward to him in Ohio on Sunday but he didn't show. :(

It was my sweetie's birthday Sunday and we had to find other ways to celebrate! ;)

He ok?

Yeah that sucks....he got a bit sick

it was pretty amazing he made it through crobar

actually!!!!!!!!

Well hopefully he will be shceduled to rock it out

for u guys in the future!!!!!!!!!

It was my sweetie's birthday Sunday and we had to find other ways to celebrate! ;)

He ok?

yeah he barely made it thru crobar on friday & was STILL abit fucked up yesterday ... but its good to see that you guys enjoy him up there so much ... hopefully you guys get to see him real soon like flip says...;) ;) :aright: :aright:

He ok?

Well Mr. V had a very bad case of food poisoning and believe me he was hoping he'd get better to go to Cleveland. But unfortunately, he was too sick as you already know, but he is recovering and should be back to normal by the end of the week. So sorry! But on behalf of me and EV , we wish your sweetie a VERY HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

But on behalf of me and EV , we wish your sweetie a VERY HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!

tell EV to give him an autographed 5" x 10" glossy and Trancemission 2 Cd....:tongue:

ps

tell EV that more he plays Tiger Woods on PS2...the slower the process of getting better...he has to play Madden 2003!!! that makes for a speedy recovery....;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

tell EV to give him an autographed 5" x 10" glossy and Trancemission 2 Cd....:tongue:

ps

tell EV that more he plays Tiger Woods on PS2...the slower the process of getting better...he has to play Madden 2003!!! that makes for a speedy recovery....;)

I told him the same thing...Madden 2003 all the way!!!! But he is getting better...

Originally posted by tranzwhore

He's a Madden-a-holic!

He used to be now he and Charlie only play Tiger Woods! Its boo-ooring! Madden is soooo much better. Everytime they play at Flip's house the testosterone gets way outta hand and they start threatening each other about who's gonna spank who's ass and all that crazy shit! Its freakin hilarious! I love it! :laugh:

He used to be now he and Charlie only play Tiger Woods! Its boo-ooring! Madden is soooo much better. Everytime they play at Flip's house the testosterone gets way outta hand and they start threatening each other about who's gonna spank who's ass and all that crazy shit! Its freakin hilarious! I love it! :laugh:

Are you kidding?! You tell Edgar that I will take him on in Tiger Woods anyday. I already completed the whole game months ago and am actually bored of it because I find it so damn easy. You tell him that I'll take him on at "The Predator" anyday. ;)

Originally posted by meng

Are you kidding?! You tell Edgar that I will take him on in Tiger Woods anyday. I already completed the whole game months ago and am actually bored of it because I find it so damn easy. You tell him that I'll take him on at "The Predator" anyday. ;)

Thanks Meng! You just proved my point! But yeah I just told EV and he says to bring it on!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks Meng! You just proved my point! But yeah I just told EV and he says to bring it on!!!!!!!!:D

We're gonna have to arrange a tournament and see who can keep up with me. ;)

We're gonna have to arrange a tournament and see who can keep up with me. ;)

Damn wait til Flip and the rest of the guys get a hold of this thread!!!! I hear a Madden or Tiger Woods challenge coming on...any takers??? Hello! Anyone!!!!:D

Damn wait til Flip and the rest of the guys get a hold of this thread!!!! I hear a Madden or Tiger Woods challenge coming on...any takers??? Hello! Anyone!!!!:D

This thread is jacked until further reviews of EV at Crobar. In the meantime, I challenge Flip and EV to both Madden 2003 and Tiger Woods 2003!

This thread is jacked until further reviews of EV at Crobar. In the meantime, I challenge Flip and EV to both Madden 2003 and Tiger Woods 2003!

AHHHHH shit!!! Look waht I've gone and started now! I LOVE IT!!!!!! Nothing like a bunch of men competing against one another! How sexy is that!!!! WAHOOOOOOOO!:D

AHHHHH shit!!! Look waht I've gone and started now! I LOVE IT!!!!!! Nothing like a bunch of men competing against one

another! How sexy is that!!!! WAHOOOOOOOO!:D

A bunch of men competing agianst eachother may be sexy.....but with video games? :laugh: ...yeah really sexy! :D

A bunch of men competing agianst eachother may be sexy.....but with video games? :laugh: ...yeah really sexy! :D

Trust me you gotta see these guys at the Madden challenges at Flip's house! Good Lord they get outta hand, the women, well we just watch and make fun and insult them! They don't know what we're saying and don't care cuz they're too into their game! Its actually quite amusing if you ask me. I'm sure the Mrs. would agree....she's seen it first hand!:D

Officially :jacked:

Everytime they play at Flip's house the testosterone gets way outta hand and they start threatening each other about who's gonna spank who's ass and all that crazy shit! Its freakin hilarious! I love it!

u wanna see true shit talking and test. levels rise?? rent or buy (i suggest buy, cuz its THAT good)...STREET 2....outta hand basketball game...its "street" ball in the courts of NYC and Chicago...great game to start a fight with ur friend over...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

u wanna see true shit talking and test. levels rise?? rent or buy (i suggest buy, cuz its THAT good)...STREET 2....outta hand basketball game...its "street" ball in the courts of NYC and Chicago...great game to start a fight with ur friend over...

I think EV has that one too...he's got a shitload of em...and he used to play Madden online. Until he met me of course...