Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Review: Nv: Oakenfold: Saleen351

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jeffy1

everytime i see your name,i just bust out laughing:eek:

you truley are a joke

How much saleen is paying tonight - $0.00

How much you are paying tonight - $40.00 bucks...

you are the joke, i am the club legend.......:idea:

your post about oscar and edgar prooves you are a fucking stunad....

Originally posted by saleen351

COMMING 07.27.03

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just remember:

1) Coming is with one (1) "m" ... :D

2) If you start by saying trance sucks ... (even though it does) ... your review is biased ... :D

3) Your review should include a little bit of what you can hear out at 11th street ... aka ... OG banging the terrace :eek::D

Good luck ... can't wait :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just remember:

1) Coming is with one (1) "m" ... :D

2) If you start by saying trance sucks ... (even though it does) ... your review is biased ... :D

3) Your review should include a little bit of what you can hear out at 11th street ... aka ... OG banging the terrace :eek::D

Good luck ... can't wait :D

4. space is done, they broke the state ABC laws last night.. The state is looking into it...

Originally posted by saleen351

4. space is done, they broke the state ABC laws last night.. The state is looking into it...

Doubt anything happens to them, except maybe a fine if they did break any laws last night and probably no more all ages events there which would be pretty good.

Past around NV at 11pm and to no surprise there was no one standing outside. But yet Space had a line that reached NV's door. Hmmmm, "Space is done". :laugh: Great promoting by Gil and his staff. Estimated 2000+ at space. I heard NV about 300.

Is this the club that is going to put Space out of business? :laugh: :laugh: Let me know when it happens. Great job by Roland and Jimmy T you guys did a great job in there, had that crowd going nuts.

Originally posted by sobe2003

Pretty surprising . . .

Naw ... when you have a club owner like LP ... nothing is surprising ... he was spotted handing out flyers himself on eleventh ...

Oakenfold dragged the kids to downtown ... Space 34 collected ... you think it will be any different in the future? ... I don't ...:hat:

Here it goes . . . . .

we roll in about 1:30-2am me and my peoples i know the door guy no cover for me and my crew (i also know the coatcheck girl, all the shot girls, all the bartenders, even the bitch at the back bar that makes me pay regular price for drinks . . .CUNT . . ., i also know the guy that hands me my papertowel after i dry my hands and the lady who cleans the bathroom in the moring after i pee all over the seat, and lets not forget the owner of the building and the lawer that looked over all the paper work for the lease agreement.

i walk around the club, pigeons everywhere i got a blowjob in the corner after talking to this slutbag for like 5 minutes

music . . .NV . . GO buy a new DJ both cause Paul ripped your shit up . . .siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccc sic trax, excellent trac seletion

i am soooooooooooo drunk right now i cant see more to follow in the upcoming hours

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow that made me tired, saleen that is WAY too much work

cant wait to read the review tomorrow

later,

SLIM007

Originally posted by slim007

Here it goes . . . . .

we roll in about 1:30-2am me and my peoples i know the door guy no cover for me and my crew (i also know the coatcheck girl, all the shot girls, all the bartenders, even the bitch at the back bar that makes me pay regular price for drinks . . .CUNT . . ., i also know the guy that hands me my papertowel after i dry my hands and the lady who cleans the bathroom in the moring after i pee all over the seat, and lets not forget the owner of the building and the lawer that looked over all the paper work for the lease agreement.

i walk around the club, pigeons everywhere i got a blowjob in the corner after talking to this slutbag for like 5 minutes

music . . .NV . . GO buy a new DJ both cause Paul ripped your shit up . . .siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccc sic trax, excellent trac seletion

i am soooooooooooo drunk right now i cant see more to follow in the upcoming hours

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow that made me tired, saleen that is WAY too much work

cant wait to read the review tomorrow

later,

SLIM007

:laugh: :laugh:

I hear N/V was really carding for 21+.. they just were serving to all ages....

Did they ever get an real approval for their liquior Lic. Last time I heard it was being with/held.. but maybe I'm wrong. and the person that told me about the carding issue is a crack head lawyer. Dunno..

saleen,i don't pay 40.00 either,i have a beautiful blonde awesome body girlfriend that get's us in anywhere a hell of alot faster than you.the only thing you know is whacking it or sucking it you STUNAD:laugh:

:laugh2: lol... and the only sucking it, is when he blows the DJ or Manager for a free drink pass.

saleen,i don't pay 40.00 either,i have a beautiful blonde awesome body girlfriend that get's us in anywhere a hell of alot faster than you.the only thing you know is whacking it or sucking it you STUNAD:laugh:

He's not a hot blonde, but I'm sure he can work his way thru the door..

w_saleen.jpg