Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greek Ladies

euphoricgirl

Originally posted by djjonstephen

LOL....95% of Albanians are pure trash

I happen to know some albanian... although they aren't the shapest people in the world they aren't trash either. THis is exactly what I hate about Greek people!! Don't get me wrong... I love your country i'ts beautiful... your music and def. your food but somehow all greeks think they're god's gift to the the world. When I went there last summer, island hopping, service was horrible... and most of the tourist I met down there agreed with me. The way Greeks treat tourists is a disgrace. I also swinged by Turkey on my way over there and I can tell you the people there were so freaking warm and polite... they were humble. I would rather go blow thousands of dollars on a great vacation where I'll be treated as a human being... rather than being looked down upon because I'm not Greek.

Every culture has beautiful & ugly people....No one ethnicity is better than the other imo

....Majority of Greeks stick w/ their own kind & that's it.....My ex was born there & his family is like that....Everything from grocery stores to their family dentist was Greek....

As far as Albanians....All the ones I've met have been real :jerkoff:s :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ellywelly

I happen to know some albanian... although they aren't the shapest people in the world they aren't trash either. THis is exactly what I hate about Greek people!! Don't get me wrong... I love your country i'ts beautiful... your music and def. your food but somehow all greeks think they're god's gift to the the world. When I went there last summer, island hopping, service was horrible... and most of the tourist I met down there agreed with me. The way Greeks treat tourists is a disgrace. I also swinged by Turkey on my way over there and I can tell you the people there were so freaking warm and polite... they were humble. I would rather go blow thousands of dollars on a great vacation where I'll be treated as a human being... rather than being looked down upon because I'm not Greek.

The way greeks treat tourists are a disgrace??? are you sure you went to greece? you hate greeks? what are you jealous of us? not all greek people think they are gods gift to the world, you are obviously hanging out around the ignorant crowds.

Originally posted by sweetie029

Every culture has beautiful & ugly people....No one ethnicity is better than the other imo

....Majority of Greeks stick w/ their own kind & that's it.....My ex was born there & his family is like that....Everything from grocery stores to their family dentist was Greek....

As far as Albanians....All the ones I've met have been real :jerkoff:s :rolleyes:

very well put....there are good and bad people in every culture..

Originally posted by euphoricgirl

The way greeks treat tourists are a disgrace??? are you sure you went to greece? you hate greeks? what are you jealous of us? not all greek people think they are gods gift to the world, you are obviously hanging out around the ignorant crowds.

Moro mou Look.. I'm talking about my personal experience. And no I don't hate Greeks.. as a matter of fact I date one now, so obviously I found one who is not so narrow minded. Like I said before I've had a bad experience with the service over there... now will I go back there?... well yea I would because the country is beautiful but this time I know what kind of service and treatment to expect in general ... and it's not only me saying it. Accept the fact that a lot of Greeks do think that their culture is better than everybody elses.

p.s. and no i'm not jealous of Greeks... i'm simply proud to be latina :D

Originally posted by ellywelly

Moro mou Look.. I'm talking about my personal experience. And no I don't hate Greeks.. as a matter of fact I date one now, so obviously I found one who is not so narrow minded. Like I said before I've had a bad experience with the service over there... now will I go back there?... well yea I would because the country is beautiful but this time I know what kind of service and treatment to expect in general ... and it's not only me saying it. Accept the fact that a lot of Greeks do think that their culture is better than everybody elses.

p.s. and no i'm not jealous of Greeks... i'm simply proud to be latina :D

Thats because our culture is the best.:tongue:

...as a Greek travel agent that actually sells Greece...i can honestly say that the Greeks do FUCK american tourists...hate to say it, but they are greedy little fuckers...BUT...that's not everywhere and everyone...just like anywhere else in this world, you have to watch for tourist traps...know as much as you can before you go...etc...this isnt a problem confined to this country...add to that, people's experiences are always unique...i've had 10 couples enjoy a resort but have the 11th say it was the worst place they'd ever been to...so whothefuckknows...but you simply should NOT stay away from Greece...it is a beautiful country with beautiful people...you just need a good travel agent to set that all up...

...and if youre going to stay away from any country it should be FRANCE...fook the french...;):tongue::cool:

Originally posted by phatman

...as a Greek travel agent that actually sells Greece...i can honestly say that the Greeks do FUCK american tourists...hate to say it, but they are greedy little fuckers...BUT...that's not everywhere and everyone...just like anywhere else in this world, you have to watch for tourist traps...know as much as you can before you go...etc...this isnt a problem confined to this country...add to that, people's experiences are always unique...i've had 10 couples enjoy a resort but have the 11th say it was the worst place they'd ever been to...so whothefuckknows...but you simply should NOT stay away from Greece...it is a beautiful country with beautiful people...you just need a good travel agent to set that all up...

...and if youre going to stay away from any country it should be FRANCE...fook the french...;):tongue::cool:

People fuck with Americans everywhere, only cause they want $ its onot only Greece

Originally posted by euphoricgirl

we didn't create civilization? this has got to be the funniest thing i ever heard in my life.:laugh: Please go read some western history

there you go! you just said, WESTERN CIVILIZATION. but civilization did not just start in the west! what, you never heard of the chinese? or sumer? or hittites? your egotistical bullshit mentality just shone with this post. maybe you're the one who needs to catch up on reading history books. i meant what i said. greeks were not the creators of civilization. illyrians were even in the area before them. so right there, that should have sparked something in your mind. but i guess it didn't. oh well.

and i'm supposed to be the dumb one here...right. :blown::rolleyes:

Originally posted by sassa

OT: Anna Vissi = definitely the most beautiful Greek woman i have seen. and a great entertainer. :aright:

...lol...as much as i agree with the last part...and am a big fan of anna myself...you probably havent seen recent pictures of her...my dad has satellite greek tv, and she looks quite "old" to be nice...but her voice is still siiiiiiick...and i still love her music...

such a shame youth is so glorified, and not old age. maybe it's not as appealing to the eyes, but sometimes it's possible to still see her youthful beauty in the eyes of an old woman.

damn, we're all going to be old one day too...:cry::)