Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hahaha I Got Photos Of The Claw

Originally posted by foodidoo

maybe she will go away just for us to follow her somewhere else and harrass her. I must rethink the way I treat people.

I dont know what you are trying to imply by that comment.I have been on cp since april way before I was tormented by asswipe over on st.She gets whats shes gives.Im nice to everyone else.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

they keep feeding off of each other's hate!

NINA LIKES TO DO TINA! THAT GIRL IS A SLOB! DRUGGIE! HAS A KID! >MIGHT I ADD I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR THIS KID....IF THIS CHIC DOESN'T STRAIGHTEN HER ACT I MIGHT HAVE TO CALL "DYFUSS" >HOWEVER YOU SPELL< AND GET HER KID TAKEN AWAY FROM HER BEFORE SHE FCUKS ANOTHER LIFE UP!

ANYWAY THIS WACKO STALKS HER EX HUBAND AND DOES PSYCHO SHIT TO HIM! POOR GUY :( I THINK I KNOW WHO HE IS TOO! :( AND SHE'S A SWITCH HITTER! THIS CHIC IS DEF. FCUKED IN THE HEAD!

I'M THINKING SHE WINS FOR "AIDS/STD POSTER GIRL" ....OH AND SHE'S A PO-WHITE FOLK:laugh:

WHOAAAAA IS ME :( I'M FAT WITH A CLAW :rolleyes::laugh:

:laugh:

I'M GOING TO BED EVERY NIGHT THANKING GOD I'M NOT IN HER SHOES CARRYING THAT BAD REP.:laugh: KEEP ACTING SELFISH AND DESTROYING YOUR LIFE AND YOUR CHILDS LIFE UP....

YUP THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE GOING FOR YOU IS A DECENT FACE OHH AND YOU'RE THIN! WHOPPIE SHIT! WOW I JUST DESCRIBED 90% OF THE GIRLS AT THE CLUB EXCEPT THEY ARE YOUNGER THEN YOU! YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE AT ALL! YOU HAVE ZERO TALENTS! YOU ARE NOT EVEN AVERAGE!

GO GIVE YOUR KID UP FOR ADOPTION AND LET HER GET BROUGHT UP CORRECTLY AND HAVE A NORMAL LIFE! CAUSE YOU ARE ONE FCUKED UP COOKIE! SIGN OFF THE INTERNET AND PAY MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR KID INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS AND HOOK UP SOME NEW SCHMUCK YOU CAN COCK TEASE/GOLD DIG!!! AND BTW USE THAT "I'M BI-SEXUAL" LINE TOO....THAT WILL REALLY MAKE THEM HAVE RESPECT 4U! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NINA LIKES TO DO TINA! THAT GIRL IS A SLOB! DRUGGIE! HAS A KID! >MIGHT I ADD I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR THIS KID....IF THIS CHIC DOESN'T STRAIGHTEN HER ACT I MIGHT HAVE TO CALL "DYFUSS" >HOWEVER YOU SPELL< AND GET HER KID TAKEN AWAY FROM HER BEFORE SHE FCUKS ANOTHER LIFE UP!

ANYWAY THIS WACKO STALKS HER EX HUBAND AND DOES PSYCHO SHIT TO HIM! POOR GUY :( I THINK I KNOW WHO HE IS TOO! :( AND SHE'S A SWITCH HITTER! THIS CHIC IS DEF. FCUKED IN THE HEAD!

I'M THINKING SHE WINS FOR "AIDS/STD POSTER GIRL" ....OH AND SHE'S A PO-WHITE FOLK:laugh:

WHOAAAAA IS ME :( I'M FAT WITH A CLAW :rolleyes::laugh:

:laugh:

I'M GOING TO BED EVERY NIGHT THANKING GOD I'M NOT IN HER SHOES CARRYING THAT BAD REP.:laugh: KEEP ACTING SELFISH AND DESTROYING YOUR LIFE AND YOUR CHILDS LIFE UP....

YUP THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE GOING FOR YOU IS A DECENT FACE OHH AND YOU'RE THIN! WHOPPIE SHIT! WOW I JUST DESCRIBED 90% OF THE GIRLS AT THE CLUB EXCEPT THEY ARE YOUNGER THEN YOU! YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE AT ALL! YOU HAVE ZERO TALENTS! YOU ARE NOT EVEN AVERAGE!

GO GIVE YOUR KID UP FOR ADOPTION AND LET HER GET BROUGHT UP CORRECTLY AND HAVE A NORMAL LIFE! CAUSE YOU ARE ONE FCUKED UP COOKIE! SIGN OFF THE INTERNET AND PAY MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR KID INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS AND HOOK UP SOME NEW SCHMUCK YOU CAN COCK TEASE/GOLD DIG!!! AND BTW USE THAT "I'M BI-SEXUAL" LINE TOO....THAT WILL REALLY MAKE THEM HAVE RESPECT 4U! :rolleyes:

Wow you have a vivid imagination.You should write fiction.And PLEASE call dyfus,then I can sue you for false allegations.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Wow you have a vivid imagination.You should write fiction.And PLEASE call dyfus,then I can sue you for false allegations.

NO YOU CAN'T!!! NOT IF ITS ANONYMOUS PHONE CALL! :cool: ARE WE DONE FIGHTING? OK? GREAT! GO BACK TO SICK TRACKS AND STAY THERE! I'M DONE FCUKIN WITH YOU! THAT LAST POST WAS KINDA MEAN BUT I ASKED EVERYONE AND THEY TOLD ME TO NOT DELETE IT SO I LEFT IT UP! ANYWAY BYE!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NO YOU CAN'T!!! NOT IF ITS ANONYMOUS PHONE CALL! :cool: ARE WE DONE FIGHTING? OK? GREAT! GO BACK TO SICK TRACKS AND STAY THERE! I'M DONE FCUKIN WITH YOU! THAT LAST POST WAS KINDA MEAN BUT I ASKED EVERYONE AND THEY TOLD ME TO NOT DELETE IT SO I LEFT IT UP! ANYWAY BYE!

Your pretty stupid.You wrote that you will report me.Which is a threat because you dont even know me or the condition of my child.Call a lawyer and ask them.I work for one of the top lawyers in the state so I know.Actually I could take you to court just for what you wrote here about calling dyfus.Its harrassment.

trancadictgurl if you need a new bi-lover I am the one for you. I recently dumped my great big love. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I beheld alot and now I want someone as gay as I am.

LAY OFF MY WOMAN!!

The lady is spoken for...

:comit:

trancadictgurl I m the one, for U.,..

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Your pretty stupid.You wrote that you will report me.Which is a threat because you dont even know me or the condition of my child.Call a lawyer and ask them.I work for one of the top lawyers in the state so I know.Actually I could take you to court just for what you wrote here about calling dyfus.Its harrassment.

CONSIDERING I DON'T KNOW YOU! NOR YOUR 1ST OR LAST NAME OR YOUR KID OR WHERE YOU LIVE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FCUKIN MORON ON THIS PLANET! LMAO! INFACT YOU CAN'T DO SHIT BECAUSE NAMES WERE NOT MENTIONED THIS IS THE INTERNET MORON!!!!!!! I KNOW THIS INTERNET IS YOUR LIFE AND YOU TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! LOL BUT NOW PLUG IT AND STFU! :laugh: YOU ARE SO ANNOYING.....:rolleyes:

SHOW US HOW ITS DONE AGAIN~~~~> :vomit2: