Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ciao Italia!

so here am i...back in america. I was living in Italy for three weeks from the 3 till 24th....i never had a better three weeks in my enitre life. foshizzle. On a fashion tip~ everyone was beautiful......from head to toe....the chicks were stylish at ne time of the day and i gotta give props to them for wearing stilettos walking up the fuckin HUGE hill into the city all day....as for the dudes, if u dont like guidos, dont go to italy.........it is the MECCA of guidos....from supermarket cashiers to bus drivers to bar tenders.......every dude till the age of like 35 was tan, jacked up...spiky hair, diesel wearing with the funny sunglasses 24-7. everyone was wearing diesel...even a couple of homeless dudes! its funny how we cut on sunglasses in clubs....i went to the BEST clubs italy.....Prince (www.princericcione.com) Aquafan and my god it was like jersey...everyone was wearing the glasses instead everyone there is beautiful skinny and tan as hell and ofcourse with some major attitude ....i just had to get this off my chest...the shoppin there is ridic...i wont even get into the shit i bought or even the price.....so for all my fashionistas...hit up italy...not the tourists spots, but the local ones and see for urself how sick they live.....if ur ever in urbino...hit up Pierige....tell em Gianna said ciao;)

Hey I was in Italy a while back...didn't go to Urbino, but a bunch of other cities. Were you primarily in the south, 'cause people in the north have lighter hair and complexions, and if I remember correctly, no one was really jacked at all...they were all very thin. Also, I would imagine that a lot of the clubs were chock full of tourists. Had everyone left on holiday yet, or is that not until later on in August? I'm not tryin' to start shit with you or anything, so don't take it the wrong way, I just don't recall an overwhelming sense of "guido" as Americans have come to know it being prevalent in Italy when I was there. Ciao. :D

"You see I'm ambidextrous - I slap ass with both hands."

790953.jpg

Originally posted by vixengirly

so here am i...back in america. I was living in Italy for three weeks from the 3 till 24th....i never had a better three weeks in my enitre life. foshizzle. On a fashion tip~ everyone was beautiful......from head to toe....the chicks were stylish at ne time of the day and i gotta give props to them for wearing stilettos walking up the fuckin HUGE hill into the city all day....as for the dudes, if u dont like guidos, dont go to italy.........it is the MECCA of guidos....from supermarket cashiers to bus drivers to bar tenders.......every dude till the age of like 35 was tan, jacked up...spiky hair, diesel wearing with the funny sunglasses 24-7. everyone was wearing diesel...even a couple of homeless dudes! its funny how we cut on sunglasses in clubs....i went to the BEST clubs italy.....Prince (www.princericcione.com) Aquafan and my god it was like jersey...everyone was wearing the glasses instead everyone there is beautiful skinny and tan as hell and ofcourse with some major attitude ....i just had to get this off my chest...the shoppin there is ridic...i wont even get into the shit i bought or even the price.....so for all my fashionistas...hit up italy...not the tourists spots, but the local ones and see for urself how sick they live.....if ur ever in urbino...hit up Pierige....tell em Gianna said ciao;)

i love your sig

Originally posted by ferrari360

Hey I was in Italy a while back...didn't go to Urbino, but a bunch of other cities. Were you primarily in the south, 'cause people in the north have lighter hair and complexions, and if I remember correctly, no one was really jacked at all...they were all very thin. Also, I would imagine that a lot of the clubs were chock full of tourists. Had everyone left on holiday yet, or is that not until later on in August? I'm not tryin' to start shit with you or anything, so don't take it the wrong way, I just don't recall an overwhelming sense of "guido" as Americans have come to know it being prevalent in Italy when I was there. Ciao. :D

u are very right..... urbino is northwest i lived about 20 minutes from Pesaro right by the adriatic sea. i was shocked myself by the fact that everyone was so dark featured. My grandfather is from Milan yet hes dark as mexican with black hair.... i guess where i was living the albanian and slavic mix was the majority. As for the clubs.....Rimini is known world wide...there was a huge mix of people...mostly were dark featured, i didnt see NE tourists at the clubs....unless they blended in really well...but then again, i would only consider americans toursits b/c europeans travel within europe more than usual than say an amercian traveling in europe. Also,.... it is the beginning of vacation time so maybe the light complextion natives went south....all i kno is what i saw....and i kno i wasnt too drunk cuz we all laughed about it for 3 weeks....u seriously shoulda seen the bus drivers, i swear that shit was right outta soundfactory afterhours... next time u go to italy lemme kno....well meet up and compare notes. ciao;)