Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Team Iron Hits Sushi!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Yes...Deppnade I have been known to be a little crazy and sick...I experimented with the Bi Injections a few years back when i took things more seriously....especially preparing this physique for CANCUN....Probably the best I have ever looked....But I was in school and had the time to dedicate to perfecting my body....

I am sure King can tell you the sick Cancun stories....like waking up....Throwing in a a few 100migs of Test Prop, then going to the pharmacia...buying some pain meds and eating them all by 10am...then off to Fat Tuesday...first drink by 11am....then came the Pills and lines of "ye" after dinner to start the night....then tons of "mints" to make me go nuts in La Boom....Sick sick sick...The King was a true stud in Cancun.....bigtime and I have so much respect for him.

My all time Classic line from me was "Listen pal I have a gram of Test running through my body...Do not fuck with me."

Please do not expand on the above statement Bigtime...for I am still regretting my past decisions.

let me know where and when and you shall see some real sickness, sickness that only can be seen and not told, Stacked, bump bump bump it up...

Originally posted by calebb

sorry that i keep posting but the fact of the matter is i am a slinky, and my status is nothing short of a kid that never went through puberty, i would have went to my doc and got prescription deca shots but there isnt enough mass in my slinky medial delt to even absorb any of the oil, so once again, i apologize for my slinkyness, look for my pic on www.uglypeople.com, thanks, and have a great day...im gonna go take a walk around my block and see if i can get beat up...

decided to swing by kostas on sunday to find him melting into the couch watching "the best of gay redneck wrestling".......he looked like he hadnt slept in days......but was quoted as saying "there is something about toothless hicks that really gets him going"......after we watched him swallow some dinner mints and begin rubbing crisco over himself we knew it was time to go!!!!.....thanx for the hospitality kosta....much appreciated......and we still stop by again when the cable goes out!!!!

HHHHOOOLLLLLLLLAAAAA

HA HA HA..............

that was actually pretty funny DON, but what was even funnier is when he played the FINAL CHAPTER and you got all amped up 1/2 hour later when we were about to leave!!!!!!!!!.............

what a classic moment KOSTA, apparently the "gay redneck wrestling" sparked a light in DONs sick mind......................

as we were about to hop in DONs hoop he took off his clothes and rang a pretend bell and challenge me to go one on one on the rocks BUT NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................SO FUCKEN GROSS................., i had to throw a rock at his head to snap him outta of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................................

no more dinner mints and "gay redneck wrestling" for DON!!!!!!!

rod u are delusional my good friend.....it was you who stripped down to your patented crumb filled husky thong and wanted to play "hefty sumo slob versus little innocent guido"........not cool rod......instead he dove head first into the lagoon and came out with a mouthful of fluke and seabass.....as kidz yelled off the jedi....."FREE WILLY".......boy was he angered so he quickly challenged them to a game of "MANU MANU versus naked little stepchild".......and guess who won!!!!!

HOOOLLLLAAAAA