Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Team Iron Hits Sushi!

Aaaahhhh...the good old days of the Iron Inner Circle is back..............

After a 4 hour flexing session @ Surf Club Beach Saturday...believe it or not totally Sober....no "beach mints" or "funky water"...not even a Miami Vice...the Iron Krew...was there for one reason to look Hot and Toyt! With our blankets spread wide...and the girls oiled up we once again "ran" the Beach Scene....Bigtime making the rounds...signing autographs....while Bus played Watch Dog....and I myself stuffed my face with food. The girls carrying on the usual conversation....of looking HOT.....

Of course CP folks did not show face...they were probably indoors thinking about how "hard they were going to try to fit in at Tempts".....

Anyway...we left the beach @ 4 and the Iron Group split...My Iron Princess and I went to the Tattoo shop to figure out my WTC Iron Cross Tattoo....now it is work in progress and Fabian is designing it for next Saturday......Bigtime...Stayed out the house and got "scooped out" and preparing all of his fans for the night to come....

Sister Stephanie and Brother Bus....visited Kostas where they consumed some of the greatest chicken ever...good job Kosta I need some of that!

Anyway we hit up Osaka @ 9....where we consumed many bottles...wine...and not to mention the gram of Ritalin I blew before going to Sushi....(Love the Focus Factor)....Dinner conversation was very Sexy and Hot! Good Times....

Afterwards it was off to the shore house...to get ready which means throwing on the white pants....sneakers and Cutoff.....The Iron Sisters looked beautiful, hot and sexy as usual.

Off to Merge we went....more to follow after I do my shots.....

ahhhh...much better shots are in....now I can continue.....

Anyway...Merge was dead when we got there....Of course Carguy greeted me with a huge hug...after we settled our differences a few weeks earlier....Of course he bought the King a drink and babbled about how he is trying to be sober....All of a sudden I look over my shoulders and..."Oh God" the Iron Sisters are at it again...Evil as usual...and so Hot! Bus and I "Ice Grilled" the usual peeping Toms...while I tried to control the Test running through my pants....a very Hot and MOST IRON SCENE....After a few drinks...large bumps and ritalin (for ADD!)...I was off to Tempts...Oh yeah big shout outs to XRAPTUREX....and her friend....very nice people and sick dancers....Trying to seperate the Iron Sisters is like trying to Rip a Phone Book in half! Anyway...Court stumbled out giving Kosta a huge hug and thanking him for his hospitality....As we zig-zagged to Tempts...we walked in and the shirt came off.....ahhhh Freedom @ last....I felt great ...Bloated, Tweaked and sore from the rear delt injections(just kidding...creatine only)....Next stop..."Supplement Salesman"...usual spot as always....ummm yes sir..."Kat food Please!".....

Anyway....rest of the night went well...you know...the typical...wrestling, meathead dancing, flexing....Court and I left a little early....she was feeling extremely Hot and need Stacked to work his magic.....Mission Accomplished Sweetie.....I woke up @ 7:30am...when Bigtime came into my room....asking for my camera.....the kid is SICK....All scooped up and full of energy...he has not slept in 2 days and he wants Sunnie Hunny! He went nighty night finally and then BUS and STEPHANIE stopped by @ 10 for our weekly Sunni Hunny feast.......Good Times....I have the flu and not feeling so Iron right now......holllllllla!

Very Iron Weekend indeed...

Tricep injections had me very hot all weekend...

Had a blast with the Iron Krew, and my most favorite girl Tigga...

Too many laughs to be recounted all in one thread... it will take about a week to remember everything...

The best had to be Tigger putting some chump in his place at Merge Saturday night...

Talking with 812 while some hump decides to come over and squeeze Tigger's cheek and tell her how beautiful she is..

After assuring him that he was a full on slinky and so not hot in his Gap Kids attire... she merely pointed to myself and 812 at the bar and asked if he would like to meet her "230 lb boyfriend.."

Not sure if he took me or 812 as her man...

Either way he tucked his tail and krept back into the shadows..

Thanks for the compliment chump...

You are so lucky I was unaware of the happenings...

As always... Tigger stood her ground and made an ass of him...

Good times, good friends, all weekend...

Only negative aspect to speak of was the pond water at Osaka..

Very disturbing..

I dont remember what it was bus....but i remember at one point I had to put on me "eeek" face, when some guy accidentally bumped into steph or something...and UHOH here stepped In Bus....

Luckily it was nothing....lol

Stacked...thanks...a pleasure to make your acuantance as well....next time you dance with us!!

Hope to see everyone soon...

There was no way I was going to make it to surf. I had a hangover for about 24 hours. That is the real meaning of SICK...:tongue:

XraptureX...I think it is Stupid when guys dance...I prefer to "pump my fist" and lightly move my legs...and of course look tough...Even to jump around I need to be operating on serious amphetamines...besides...,y anxiety was elevated for some reason while @ Merge...

Bus...I cannot wait until Stephanie points this guy out ot me...I am going torip his apendix out and eat it......I am so tough.

Bus...you didnt like the Pond Water? yummmy! I have a great picture of you and Stephanie...will send it tonight.

i took a great shot of my veins in my right arm....very very hot.

Originally posted by njstacked2

XraptureX...I think it is Stupid when guys dance...I prefer to "pump my fist" and lightly move my legs...and of course look tough...Even to jump around I need to be operating on serious amphetamines...besides...,y anxiety was elevated for some reason while @ Merge...

I feel you stacked. I must say I just saw Bus write about a guy doing a "high Kick"....Now THATS stupid. Why would a guy do a high kick? :laugh: :laugh:

sick time!!! too be on point!!!

Jill love you and the dancing...good times..

Bus my angel...always a pleasure...xooxox

Stacked and Court you guys are truly awesome!! thanks for everything....

Missed the other boyz...dave , rod, broderick!!! how was the party at LBI??? this weekend you better have your shiznit together for sunday!!!! Tigga is out to bury you!!!

Bus...I cannot wait until Stephanie points this guy out ot me...I am going torip his apendix out and eat it......I am so tough.

Bus...you didnt like the Pond Water? yummmy! I have a great picture of you and Stephanie...will send it tonight.

i took a great shot of my veins in my right arm....very very hot.

one day i will experience such things that you talk about...this sat i will be at factory for classics release party...maybe the King and LIStacked will have to make it to surf on sunday??? could be in the making...

Deppnade...Sorry I did not call you back...I will grace you with my voice tonight....MR. LIstacked....you want to be me so bad....hahaha! Anyway. Come down after Factory I am taking Monday off....KingWinny will never show face he is too scared.....Hollla!

Deppnade...Sorry I did not call you back...I will grace you with my voice tonight....MR. LIstacked....you want to be me so bad....hahaha! Anyway. Come down after Factory I am taking Monday off....KingWinny will never show face he is too scared.....Hollla!

i dont want to be you...moreover...i would like to party with you...i think the way you post is very cult-like and i like reading what goes on inside the head of the Stacked...I call myself LIStacked out of respect for a man that will take 2ccs in each head of his bicep like there is no tomorrow and then take Riti's like he is studying for the MCAT's...

the king will make it if i have to drag him by his scar tissue :)

HOLLAAAAAAAAAA TO ALL MY FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don and i are back from the pettin zoo, don lost his pointer finger when he was feeding the over weight hyenna dancing to SKID ROW on the dance floor this weekend in LBI...........

thanks to LBI, i know am a CRACK HEAD again, i just can not drink.........LBI helped my realize that their is hope in a jar, and that i do need sugar packets to survive!!!!!!!!!.........we got some good stories from our drunken slur during the evenings........don and i found great amusement in rippin into the LBI yuppies.................they couldnt do nothing to me but sit and take the abuse..............HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!

im taking this weekend off...............been partying since thursday southpark, STARIGHT TO LBI then ended off at djais happy hour last night..........hope to see ya HUMPS this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and steph the bachelor party was good, the bro had fun and thats all that matters to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but we still havent heard from brad and hear how his weekend was, the poor kid is so helpless w/out don and i........brad went over to the "LAND OF MAKE BELEIVE" this weekend, ya know that place where you "MAKE BELEIVE" you have other friends then rod and dave!!!!!!!!!!!!, LOL LOL LOL LOL.......................................

Yes...Deppnade I have been known to be a little crazy and sick...I experimented with the Bi Injections a few years back when i took things more seriously....especially preparing this physique for CANCUN....Probably the best I have ever looked....But I was in school and had the time to dedicate to perfecting my body....

I am sure King can tell you the sick Cancun stories....like waking up....Throwing in a a few 100migs of Test Prop, then going to the pharmacia...buying some pain meds and eating them all by 10am...then off to Fat Tuesday...first drink by 11am....then came the Pills and lines of "ye" after dinner to start the night....then tons of "mints" to make me go nuts in La Boom....Sick sick sick...The King was a true stud in Cancun.....bigtime and I have so much respect for him.

My all time Classic line from me was "Listen pal I have a gram of Test running through my body...Do not fuck with me."

Please do not expand on the above statement Bigtime...for I am still regretting my past decisions.

Originally posted by roddigga

oh and steph the bachelor party was good, the bro had fun and thats all that matters to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but we still havent heard from brad and hear how his weekend was, the poor kid is so helpless w/out don and i........brad went over to the "LAND OF MAKE BELEIVE" this weekend, ya know that place where you "MAKE BELEIVE" you have other friends then rod and dave!!!!!!!!!!!!, LOL LOL LOL LOL.......................................

Rod, i may need you to give me some tips on a bach. party. My brother is getting married in october & i am stumped for ideas...