Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newport, RI - Saturday!

groovefire

Originally posted by whadupg

Ok dj flavanugs - like you'd even KNOW what a dj ho is :bootysha:

that was a weak comeback. almost too easy to rip into you. see the funny thing is, i am more of a dj ho than u will ever be but i dont strive to be one like you. i just sit back and think of eating dinner with zabiela and thinking, man im sure bridget would appreciate this much more than i would.

Not knowing what a DJ Whore is is a GOOD thing g. And although teamj5 is pretty bad, Caleb is KING of the DJ whores! :bowdown:

Plus you could always borrow Christian's groovefire t-shirt. He shrunk the shit out of it and it's about 18 sizes too small for him so it should fit you and your gals perfectly :eek:

Originally posted by whadupg

Never ever use his name in vain flava :nono:

And cute nyis - the girls will be overflowing with joy - pbbbbblt!

he looked so dreamy with his flowing locks....he mentioned you..... talked about some american ho who wouldnt stop emailing him. he said he sent her a cd so she would stop stalking him.

Originally posted by flavanugz

he looked so dreamy with his flowing locks....he mentioned you..... talked about some american ho who wouldnt stop emailing him. he said he sent her a cd so she would stop stalking him.

Like oh ma gawd! He really remembahs me?? ta he he he.

Dick. Don't be hatin' on me like that! And don't make me break out the note I still have from him with the smiley AND kiss on it - Pscht - the hand.

• 2 years later...