Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wow wtf

Calebb...right off of Google...but since Goldman Bought SLK...you would have to go to the GS website.....God you are a fucking loser...

SLK Training

... In addition to on-the-job training, participants are ... an array of benefits outlined

in Why SLK. The trader trainee program commences annually in September, with ...

www.slk.com/training.html - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

It was the Trader Training Program....by Spear Leeds....Run by Katelyn Petti....out of 120 Broadway......9th floor.....

But that is not the point the point is....Goldman Bought us December of 2000...They decided to keep the program around because our Trading Floor operations were unmatched and our Black Box/ Prop trading was one of the best on the Street. Our NASDAQ MArket Making dealed in over 8,000 OTC stocks....

You make me laugh! The program is still in existence and it is the last year this year....

WTF? 120 Broadway????? Only office I know of is 85 Broad....Also, for someone who doesn't reveal personal info to people they don't know, you sure are saying alot here. Hahaha you dimwit...you just don't want to reveal your college or the hedge fund because I'm right. Seriously, look at how much info you're relaying to me...all this after you said that you dont reveal personal info to people you dont know.

Calebb...right off of Google...but since Goldman Bought SLK...you would have to go to the GS website.....God you are a fucking loser...

SLK Training

... In addition to on-the-job training, participants are ... an array of benefits outlined

in Why SLK. The trader trainee program commences annually in September, with ...

www.slk.com/training.html - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

You called it the "Trader Trading Program" until I called you on it. And, I asked you what all the trainees call the program. It's like a nickname for the program. Everyone who knows about Goldman knows this nickname.

Ok...Fag....here is the fund...you can read about it! hahaha...

http://www.nypost.com/business/991.htm

Once again 120 broadway is SLK...GS purchased us....God you do not know anything....

You said you worked at Goldman Sachs which would lead me to believe that you worked at the actual building that houses the fucking company. Is this not sensical?

Oh, and that article really tells me so much.

Old...link it was in NYpost a month...back...Fund is Caxton...run by Bruce Kovner.

Bro...do you understand THAT SLK WAS PURCHASED BY GOLDMAN FUCKING SACHS. We were a Market Making Firm and Sales Trading Firm...Goldman was not represented in this area...so they purchased SLK....You have no fucking clue....And yes Caxton is the largest Fund....fag.

I am done here...nothing to prove...

Old...link it was in NYpost a month...back...Fund is Caxton...run by Bruce Kovner.

Bro...do you understand THAT SLK WAS PURCHASED BY GOLDMAN FUCKING SACHS. We were a Market Making Firm and Sales Trading Firm...Goldman was not represented in this area...so they purchased SLK....You have no fucking clue....And yes Caxton is the largest Fund....fag.

I am done here...nothing to prove...

True, when you resort to using the word "fag" and "loser" two or three times in every post thats when you know you have to pack it in, camper.

Well, I'm glad you're done although you haven't proved one thing.

I win.

Whats you fucking deal pussy??????

What R U trying to proove??????

Just shut your face or show face!!!!!!!

Your so pathetic causing shit with everybody behind a computer, just show face and just get your ass kicked alreay!!!!!

Fuckface, just grow some balls and introduce yourself to the people you talk so down to!!!!!!

Fucking Fuckface!!!!!

Calebb...you did not win....I told you where I worked where my previous place of employment was...

You do make me laugh though...

Keep up the jealousy.....and thank your mom for providing you with the worst genetics a guy could have....

The only insults that you inflict on me are ones that you have no idea about. Basically, empty insults?

Of course I make you laugh...I'm witty, you are not.

Thanks Tempkid...But this guy has no idea who he is fucking with...I think his cousin is friends with someone on here and we will have info soon enough....

Too many rumors. But shit that would be funny if one of cousins is on here.

People are sending me PMs...about...and one said your cousin is friends with a promoter on here...hahaha....SMALL WORLD? Yes?

Oh, well then you have me there. Since someone sent you a PM it must be true. Good work P.I.!!! I also highly doubt one of my cousins is friendly with a promoter but even if that were the case, so what?

I think me and stacked have provided enough entertainment for the day. In doing so, let me just also add that I don't actually have a problem or have anything against njstacked. I apologize for stirring shit up. As far as I can tell stacked knows enough about trading and the market to make a believer out of me.