Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Everybody

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Jroo doesn't like them Chinamen.

i dont even use the train. i have embargoed all train useage out of respect to the chinamen.

Originally posted by jroo

i dont even use the train. i have embargoed all train useage out of respect to the chinamen.

I got stuck on the train last Monday coming back from Newark. The power went out on the tracks and we sat there for 3 hours with no lights and no AC. I'm never taking the train again.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

damn straight! :D

No matter how you change the text - you still want me. Why, cause I'm sexy. You can't fight it. Just go ahead and admit it. Say to yourself, "I've gotta have it, My god I have to have it" And I will give it to you, just the way you want.

Originally posted by therunner

No matter how you change the text - you still want me. Why, cause I'm sexy. You can't fight it. Just go ahead and admit it. Say to yourself, "I've gotta have it, My god I have to have it" And I will give it to you, just the way you want.

sorry runner - you're no pgiddy :(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I got stuck on the train last Monday coming back from Newark. The power went out on the tracks and we sat there for 3 hours with no lights and no AC. I'm never taking the train again.

I've been stuck on two trains, one going to amsterdam - that one wasn't too bad cause we had mad shrooms with us and we all just fucked up. the second one was going to oktoberfest in munich, that sucked ass, we were packed in there with only standing room only in fucking cargo cars. I felt like I was on the death train to Auschwitz.

Originally posted by therunner

I've been stuck on two trains, one going to amsterdam - that one wasn't too bad cause we had mad shrooms with us and we all just fucked up. the second one was going to oktoberfest in munich, that sucked ass, we were packed in there with only standing room only in fucking cargo cars. I felt like I was on the death train to Auschwitz.

that's some racist shit yo.