Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Las Vegas-callfor Guest List/vip Tables For Club Ra

djseanpatrick

Las Vegas-call For Guest List/vip Tables For Club Ra

IF YOUR COMING TO LAS VEGAS AND YOU PLAN TO GO TO CLUB RA WEDNESDAY THRU SATURDAY CALL ME TO BE PUT ON THE GUEST LIST OR FOR LINE PASSES. (GUEST LIST LIMITED FOR HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL EVENTS)

YOU CAN ALSO RESERVE A VIP TABLE THRU ME . VIP TABLES REQUIRE A $300 MINIMUM THAT IS USED TOWARDS BOTTLES. YOU RECIEVE 6 COMPS INTO THE CLUB WITH NO WAIT IN LINE(EACH TABLE SEATS 6 PEOPLE)

(****WEDS TABLE SPECIAL-$300 BAR TAB GETS YOU A VIP TABLE WITH 6 COMPS INTO THE CLUB)

IF YOU HAVE A LARGE PARTY WE HAVE VIP ROOMS WHICH REQUIRE $1500 BAR TAB TO BE SECURED(WHICH CAN BE USED TOWARDS BOTTLES OR DRINKS/SHOTS) YOU RECIEVE 25 COMPS INTO THE CLUB WITH THIS ROOM. THE ROOM HOLDS A MAX OF 25 PEOPLE.

CONTACT SEAN PATRICK(702)523-5241

EMAIL ME AT elimint@aol.com

MUSIC FORMAT:

-Wednesdays FantasyLand Productions Presents PLEASUREDOME House Music with Resident DJ Duane King.

-Thursdays Hip Hop and R&B with Warren Peace and Mr. Bob

- Fridays EMPIRE - Superstar DJ Duane King, Jeremy Wood and DJ Phaness Featuring the best in House, Trance Breakbeats and Hip-Hop

-Saturdays House Music and Hip-Hop with Resident DJ Duane King, John Kamahele, Warren Peace, and Mr. Bob

SPECIAL EVENTS:

July 23 Sean Patrick(Glo LV) / Kevin Boide

July_30 Scott Stubbs & Arman The Brainchild, LV

August_6 DJ Dave Onex, LV

August_13 Naked meets RA w/Reza & Danny B.

August_20 DJ Duane King

August_27 Anthony Mundy & Jason Ojeda

I'M RESIDENT DJ AT GLO AFTERHOURS ON THE STRIP- OPEN FROM 4AM TILL NOON SAT AND SUN.....FOR ALL YOU AFTERHOURS PEEPS....LET ME KNOW AND ILL

TAKE CARE OF YOU AS BEST I CAN. IM LOOKING FOR DJ GIGS OUTSIDE OF VEGAS. ANYONE WHO HAS ANY INFO ON POSSIBLE BOOKINGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

DJ SEAN PATRICK(702)523-5241