Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Dead today! Anyone else?

shroomy

Originally posted by pod

God, the concert grounds are gonna smell something awful. Imagine the smell of weed, unbathed pseudo-hippies, all in the stinking humidity...

Hello Dan... u were looking sexy Saturday night/Sunday morning :eek:

God I hate the Grateful Dead. I saw them at the Miami Arena in 1995 I believe it was and not only was it one of the worst concerts I have been to but damn the people stunk!

Have fun, though, shrooms....you should fit in just fine....hook up with some patchouli and you're set.....and don't eat the brown acid...

A comedian made a comment about it once, that their music fuels the drug use, since it's horrid...when the fans sober up, they wonder why the hell their in the middle of this crowd of stinky people.

Originally posted by meng

God I hate the Grateful Dead. I saw them at the Miami Arena in 1995 I believe it was and not only was it one of the worst concerts I have been to but damn the people stunk!

Have fun, though, shrooms....you should fit in just fine....hook up with some patchouli and you're set.....and don't eat the brown acid...

That the funniest shit I ever heard!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but I doubt the patchouli will drown out the stench! Yuks!

I saw a dead concert at the Miami Arena back in 1989...I remember people going around the parking lot, offering out loud all kinds of shit...they would just say "doses, doses, doses"

I tried "The Whip-It" and I just fell backwards...if it hadn't been for my friend catching me an inch from hitting the floor...I'd probably not be here!

:D

Originally posted by djfrosty

I would have to disagree that at Dead concerts were sweet. They put on a good show as well as the stage was always awesome. Then again, that was in my pyschadelic college stage.

I'm all abnout psychedlic bands...Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Dave Matthews Band......but I really hate the Dead....it's psychedlic country music if anything...

Originally posted by funketeer

I saw a dead concert at the Miami Arena back in 1989...I remember people going around the parking lot, offering out loud all kinds of shit...they would just say "doses, doses, doses"

I tried "The Whip-It" and I just fell backwards...if it hadn't been for my friend catching me an inch from hitting the floor...I'd probably not be here!

:D

careful with them whipits!....make sure you're seated and in good company...

Seeing them is much more than the music.

Even if you dont like them, I guarentee you will be entertained.

Hearing them on CD or the radio is like listening to a NYC Underground CD and thinking you know what the dance sceen is about.

And yes... def be seated before doing the whippits/baloons.

Originally posted by shroomy

Seeing them is much more than the music.

Even if you dont like them, I guarentee you will be entertained.

Hearing them on CD or the radio is like listening to a NYC Underground CD and thinking you know what the dance sceen is about.

And yes... def be seated before doing the whippits/baloons.

Well I already saw the live show so I can already make the decision that I hate that band. It's just my opinion. They aren't as popular as they are because they suck obviously but I just can't stand them. They're encore was "Johnny B Goode" for crying out loud!....and they have two drummers that don't amount for shit....quite the snoozers....

Originally posted by meng

I'm all abnout psychedlic bands...Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Dave Matthews Band......but I really hate the Dead....it's psychedlic country music if anything...

I'd have to agree with you, I am not particularly fond of the Grateful Dead but Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd definitely rock!:rock: