Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasy Football...

Originally posted by adriennektu

You scare me sometimes Dan....I was assuming fantasy football was some type of weird kinky thing you had going on in your head.....haha.....put the camera away too btw.!

LOL ur such a hornball. The camera is in my phone so its going nowhere fast.

Thanks,

CEO

Originally posted by danfury

Are any of you in Leagues this year?

I'm in 2 leagues for big $$$.

Anyone have any links for draft picks, advice, etc etc besides ESPN, and CBSSportsline.. ?

Hope this helps you. My fantasy draft is at the end of August so I have time to research my championship squad. Can't wait for my friends to donate their hard earned pay checks to ME this year!!

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/fantasy/story/6461165

Originally posted by piro8

Hope this helps you. My fantasy draft is at the end of August so I have time to research my championship squad. Can't wait for my friends to donate their hard earned pay checks to ME this year!!

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/fantasy/story/6461165

WTF... why does everyone have Tomlinson as the Number 1?

If i get number i'll take Williams.

Pirooooo any other links u find send them ova. :-D

Originally posted by danfury

WTF... why does everyone have Tomlinson as the Number 1?

If i get number i'll take Williams.

Pirooooo any other links u find send them ova. :-D

you're obviously gameless when it comes to drafting running backs.

first off.....the number one pick is based on what categories/position dominate your league.......as far as tomlinson goes.....with the addition of boston he might not get as many carries.....at least williams is the workhorse back in that shitty passing offense!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

first off.....the number one pick is based on what categories/position dominate your league.......as far as tomlinson goes.....with the addition of boston he might not get as many carries.....at least williams is the workhorse back in that shitty passing offense!!!

Precisely

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i agree but tomlinson is not a #1pick in any league i dont care what the point structure/positions are. he's a solid RB but not #1. fury is smoking crack again.

ill put down money that danfury LOSES his fantasy leagues.........which shoule be a sure bet...........

dan are you sure you are doing a fantasy "FOOTBALL" league, not a fantasy "FUTBOL" league..........

there is a difference ya know???...................................

Originally posted by roddigga

ill put down money that danfury LOSES his fantasy leagues.........which shoule be a sure bet...........

dan are you sure you are doing a fantasy "FOOTBALL" league, not a fantasy "FUTBOL" league..........

Rod- Let him know that there are no "bicycle kicks" in football.

Dan- When a touchdown is scored, it's not "goooooooooooooooooooooooalllll, ga ga ga ga goooooooooooooooaaaaaaalllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by roddigga

:laugh:

I won my league last year. I got some skillz with drafting. Last year I swindled people in my league into some rediculous trades. I already know I will win both leagues, but I want a perfect record this year :D;):eek:

Pele will be my first pick

Originally posted by pipdaddy

someone run a cp league. im not doing the sicktracks league this year. it was too easy last year. binoy got lucky in the final

i was just going to email you in regards to this matter, can you call me at home around 4 or so to discuss, i am leaving work in like 20 mins, also i need you to guide me thru some "un-chartered" territory, i'll email you my number at home in case you dont have it,

peas

I'm in one but would like to either start another one or join one more. If any of you "rookies" need another body in any other league........I'll gladly take your money.

Traded Tomlinson for Portis late in the year last year.....can you say "Ca Ching?!?!"...ahhhh nothing like a 60yd bomb and 4 TDs to bring home the bacon.

I agree with Roddiga....Ricky needs noone....workhorse!! I question some of these top 100 sheets....pathetic.

I agree with the fact that it is based on the points structure, but you have to look at the drop-off in talent between positions too.

How big is the drop-off in points between the top 10 RBs and the rest of them? Do that at each position and you'll see that good RBs are scarce.

Bring on football!!!!!