Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jay-Lo In 10 Years...

HAZE

I just fianlly realized that she's a piece of shit human being.

She's suing her former manager - The man who introduced her to Puffy, get her on Sony and break into the music biz.

She wants him to cough up the rest of her money and they were friends for like 5 years !!

Money before friends .

Originally posted by lollie60

She's suing her former manager - The man who introduced her to Puffy, get her on Sony and break into the music biz.

She wants him to cough up the rest of her money and they were friends for like 5 years !!

Money before friends .

But she's still Jenny from the block ?:confused:

I absolutely hate her! :blank:

Money before friends .

from what i understand, he had his hand real deep in her pocketbook, it seems that he was on not delivering all of her money.. so if that's the case.. she's doing the right thing!

Friends for five years? So what! I was robbed by a guy I was friends with for almost ten years. If he was stealing from her he deserves what he gets. She's definitely a fuckin pain in the ass though.

I'd still hit that though!!!

Originally posted by daemoncel

from what i understand, he had his hand real deep in her pocketbook, it seems that he was on not delivering all of her money.. so if that's the case.. she's doing the right thing!

the right thing?

she has MORE than enough money..

Money before friends .

friends? there isnt no friends in this biz.

Sorry to break the hate-parade.....

JLO is STILL the shiznit !! You can hate all u want,..she can be fat as a keg at a frat party, I will still drool for that juicy latina ass :drool:

Doesnt it bother you that she's not an Ivy league girl,..but still..she gets the hottest guys in hollywood...and to top it off,...she's got mad loot. Let me see you top that, then...THEN,.. I will bow and kiss your feet people.

Till that happens... lets all chant.. "GO JLO "

:D ....Its all good tho :cool:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Sorry to break the hate-parade.....

JLO is STILL the shiznit !! You can hate all u want,..she can be fat as a keg at a frat party, I will still drool for that juicy latina ass :drool:

Doesnt it bother you that she's not an Ivy league girl,..but still..she gets the hottest guys in hollywood...and to top it off,...she's got mad loot. Let me see you top that, then...THEN,.. I will bow and kiss your feet people.

Till that happens... lets all chant.. "GO JLO "

:D ....Its all good tho :cool:

tru dat!! J Lo is super fine!! & paid in full !!

i don't know anything about this situation, but theres no such thing as "more than enough money"...

making that kind of money, means you live at a higher level... have higher bills, higher taxes, and a higher lifestyle to upkeep because you're in the public eye... money is money... anyone who would let money that was rightfully theirs go because "they have enough" deserves to be poor... and i hope i'm the guy to rip them off... ;)

Originally posted by magellanmax

Doesnt it bother you that she's not an Ivy league girl,..but still..she gets the hottest guys in hollywood...

Umm ...she dropped out of Baruch College . THat's not Ivy League - that's a city college for less fortunate city peeps.

Where do you get Ivy League from ??? LOL

Also - for someone as hot as J.LO - she can do MUCH better than Ben Affleck. Ben Affleck isn't that hot.

Umm ...she dropped out of Baruch College . THat's not Ivy League - that's a city college for less fortunate city peeps.

Where do you get Ivy League from ??? LOL

Also - for someone as hot as J.LO - she can do MUCH better than Ben Affleck. Ben Affleck isn't that hot.

And what school did you go to? :laugh: Read that sentence you just quoted just one more time and get back at me.

I hope you were not serious or you just had a blonde moment :laugh: .

Holla :D