Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vertigo Party Info

ecstasyrider

" VERTIGO"WILL BE HELD @ THE POLISH AMERICAN CLUB ON FRIDAY AUGUST 22, 2003. THE ADDRESS IS 1250 NW 22 AVE. THE MUSIC WILL BE TECH TRANCE, AND HARD TRANCE......

THE DJ'S ARE DJ ALEX RODRIGUEZ AND DJ NITO. :dj:

THE COVER WILL BE 10 $. THIS EVENT WILL BE 18 & OVER. AND

FOR MY DRINKERS HAPPY HOUR ALL NITE. :drunk:

11:00 PM - TIL 5:00 AM

BY SPONGE PRODUCTIONZ

"MANY LANGUAGES WHEN WE SPEAK,ONLY ONE WHEN WE DANCE."

hOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!

Originally posted by ecstasyrider

" VERTIGO"WILL BE HELD @ THE POLISH AMERICAN CLUB ON FRIDAY AUGUST 22, 2003. THE ADDRESS IS 1250 NW 22 AVE. THE MUSIC WILL BE TECH TRANCE, AND HARD TRANCE......

its going to be held at the Polish American Sausage Factory??:eek:

OUR SCENE IS BASED AT THE BEACHES.NOW WITH THE DOWNTOWN AREA GETTING CONJESTED WITH NIGHT LIFE IT'S TIME FOR SOMETHING ELSE.AND YEAH THIS IS ABOUT THE MUSIC NOT LIGHTS,OR HOW PRETTY THE V.I.P. IS,BUT, ABOUT MUSIC.DJ'S WHO GIVE BACK THROUGH THEIR SETS. SOUNDS THAT ARE NEW AND EXCITING.HOW EXCITING IS IT TO GO SEE EDGAR V OR GA

AND KNOW ALL THEIR TRACKS.YEAH DON'T GET ME WRONG THEY ARE GOOD DJ'S,BUT, I MEAN COME ON IS MIAMI THAT CLOSED MINDED THAT WE CAN'T GIVE SOME NEW TALENT,ESPECIALLY LOCAL TALENT THAT IS AWESOME, A FAIR CHANCE. SO, COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR CITY ,SO ,WE CAN CONTEND WITH LOS ANGELS, NEW YORK , DETROIT, ETC......... SOON WHEN PEOPLE THINK OF NIGHT LIFE HERE IN MIAMI IT WON'T JUST BE A TWO OR THREE CLUB NIGHT FOR MOST TRANCE, AND HOUSE HEADS.:letsgo::party:

OUR SCENE IS BASED AT THE BEACHES.NOW WITH THE DOWNTOWN AREA GETTING CONJESTED WITH NIGHT LIFE IT'S TIME FOR SOMETHING ELSE.AND YEAH THIS IS ABOUT THE MUSIC NOT LIGHTS,OR HOW PRETTY THE V.I.P. IS,BUT, ABOUT MUSIC.DJ'S WHO GIVE BACK THROUGH THEIR SETS. SOUNDS THAT ARE NEW AND EXCITING.HOW EXCITING IS IT TO GO SEE EDGAR V OR GA

AND KNOW ALL THEIR TRACKS.YEAH DON'T GET ME WRONG THEY ARE GOOD DJ'S,BUT, I MEAN COME ON IS MIAMI THAT CLOSED MINDED THAT WE CAN'T GIVE SOME NEW TALENT,ESPECIALLY LOCAL TALENT THAT IS AWESOME, A FAIR CHANCE. SO, COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR CITY ,SO ,WE CAN CONTEND WITH LOS ANGELS, NEW YORK , DETROIT, ETC......... SOON WHEN PEOPLE THINK OF NIGHT LIFE HERE IN MIAMI IT WON'T JUST BE A TWO OR THREE CLUB NIGHT FOR MOST TRANCE, AND HOUSE HEADS.:letsgo::party:

WELL SAID BUT WHY R U YELLING? LOL dont you know you're breaking all sorts of online etiquette typing in all caps like that

lol

pet peeve of mine

i like to say what's up to the board first of all, this is by far one of the most interesting places on the web where everyone speaks their minds about miami's nightlife and more.

i recently got the ok today for this party you been hearing about that's coming up on august 22, and from what the promoters are telling me it's a go.

you're all invited to come by hang out and listen to some good music. i like to say thanks to the promoters ecstasy rider and big will for putting this together, hope it turns out to be a success. more info on this event is posted on this thread. i will be seeing you soon.

see you guys there,

dj nito

Originally posted by djnito

i like to say what's up to the board first of all, this is by far one of the most interesting places on the web where everyone speaks their minds about miami's nightlife and more.

i recently got the ok today for this party you been hearing about that's coming up on august 22, and from what the promoters are telling me it's a go.

you're all invited to come by hang out and listen to some good music. i like to say thanks to the promoters ecstasy rider and big will for putting this together, hope it turns out to be a success. more info on this event is posted on this thread. i will be seeing you soon.

see you guys there,

dj nito

Nito! whut up...its been a long time...this is dj SS that use to spin with davie d. in orlando

i recently moved down here and davie told me you were down here doing your thing...hope to see you...its been years?

SS

No prob Will, I'm looking foward to meeting you guys on the 22nd you won't be disapointed. SS I don't remember you man but if you know my boy Davie D from orlando then maybe we met before, we did alot of gigs in o-town come by the party on the 22nd and we'll catch up.

Hope to see all the trance heads there.

peace

Dj Nito

Come check us out,I can't stress it enough,this event will be straight.We at Sponge Productionz will be there to enjoy muzic and meet and greet.:3some:

VERTIGO will be an awesome event to keep alive.....Is it obvious I'm stressed!!!:grenade:

Ok pepz see you all there.

Will(Sponge Prod.) :licker:

Yo Will relax you soundz like you're gonna have a heart attack brother... lol. Oye don't stress, give me a call and give me all the further details, I met with Dj Alex this week and we think this is going to be a good event for friday night. Everyone that's been calling me about this party thanks for your support, I'll see you all there.

Dj Nito

• 2 weeks later...

What up clubplanet headz?It's me Will ( Sponge Prod. ),here to just say that lastnight @ Maze the support from all of our true pookie headz was great.I know that we will make a difference with this night.Corporate run clubs are just in it for money.And I'm glad most of you all see that.Hopefully with a good turn out we will always be able to party safe and responsibly together, with bigger and better events to come.

Give me some feed back on the night,the flyers,the muzic,.....etc.....your opinion is taken seriously.:D:hat:

P.L.U.R.

Will ( Sponge Prod.)

"Many Languages When We Speak ,Only One When We Dance..."

Yo I actually did something different last night, went to Broward Co. (Las Olas) and passed out all flyers I had left for Vertigo. Got alot of good response from all the white peeps out there, sorry I didn't catch up with you guys at Space but after that whole DEA shit I tryed to avoid downtown... see ya at the party next fri.

FOR ALL TRANCEHEADS!!!!!

:tongue:

Originally posted by djnito

No prob Will, I'm looking foward to meeting you guys on the 22nd you won't be disapointed. SS I don't remember you man but if you know my boy Davie D from orlando then maybe we met before, we did alot of gigs in o-town come by the party on the 22nd and we'll catch up.

Hope to see all the trance heads there.

peace

Dj Nito

SOUNDS LIKE A GOODPLACE FOR A TRANCEHEAD TO START OFF THE NIGHT OF PARTYING!!!

IF TIME PERMITS I'LL STOP BY & CHEK IT OUT.. SHOW SOME SUPPORT...

SOUNDS INTERESTING

***GOD HAS LISTEN TO YOUR PRAYERS***

FRIDAY AUGUST 22. 2003.

EPIC . PROGRESSIVE . HARD . TECH-TRANCE.

DJ ALEX RODRIGUEZ AND DJ NITO.

HAPPY HOUR PRICES ON ALL DRINKS ALL NIGHT.

11:00PM - 5:00AM.

ONLY $10.00 COVER.

18+ OVER.

***IF YOU LIKE TRANCE YOU WON'T WANNA MISS THIS ONE***

:beer::party: :party: :beer: