Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dondiesel

David...you are such a Slinky! This weekend your are going to be hurting....wear your Velcro Shoes....cause Bigtime and I do not want to see you getting your arms confused with your showlaces....Bring it Stringbean...!

Digga had a good idea last night....Rod...if you are out there...please expand on your tanning bed solution!

Dave....Short Term Memory Loss? Listen Pal...I am pretty sure the reason I leave so early is (A) I go to the beach furing the day and get banged up (B) I leave to fuck! © I want to make sure I get enough sleep so I can show face @ Surf Club early Sunday morning after Sunny Hunnie......I do not do After Hours...just to say I did it! hahahaha!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Dave....Short Term Memory Loss? Listen Pal...I am pretty sure the reason I leave so early is (A) I go to the beach furing the day and get banged up (B) I leave to fuck! © I want to make sure I get enough sleep so I can show face @ Surf Club early Sunday morning after Sunny Hunnie......I do not do After Hours...just to say I did it! hahahaha!

SSSSSOOOOOFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

see u at tempts this weekend bitch.......we will see who is soft......lets see if u stay past one!!!!!

Oh Dave see you saturday...........What a homo.......where are you sunday dave? Having dinner with jimmy handshakes? So soft i can even look at you any more.

I am not going out for the rest of the summer......because I cant hang with stacked and bigtime......they obviously party much harder than the rest of us.......ha ha ha ha ha!!!!......for a second there I almost believed that!!!!!

bottom line..

Bigtime, yes. stacked, no.

:laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by danfury

It's the Original Dun Dah dah...

What time did u leave Djais Donweasal?

myself and jaydogekid closed it out for some reason........retarded.......and bigtime I will be present at tempts saturday and surf sunday......but no tempts sunday night.....if that makes me weak than I am damn proud!!!!

Ahhhh...David...Please the Stacked is the one that Introduced Bigtime to the shore...he is my work and I am responsible for all he does.....so I will take credit for the Bigtime.......

David....you always go to Surf Club @ Slinky time which is around 5pm..........why is this?

Also...please remember the Stacked is getting married in less than a year....I am simply losing interest in the Tempts Scene......I would rather go to dinner and get messed up with friends than "Try Hard To Fit In At Tempts"........

myself and jaydogekid closed it out for some reason........retarded.......and bigtime I will be present at tempts saturday and surf sunday......but no tempts sunday night.....if that makes me weak than I am damn proud!!!!

Fine but i want to see your little slinky arms on the beach no later than 12.............than you may use our shower before heading back to surf around 7.............Dave dont be scared.............