Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Update... Browneyecutie did not cheat on me

The person that told me she did cheat on me was crutch. I beleived her becuase it co-encided with another story.. But a good friend of mine “dibs†was with her the entire night and vouched for her. I know dibs would not lie to me. Sure the damage is done. But its only fair i post this.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Most girls are just cum dumpsters anyways. ;)

Like Tweeder said in Varsity Blue..................

"Bitches ain't nothin' but a bunch uh panty droppers.........you give em a Percoset, 2 Vicodin, and a couple beers, and the panites drop...........VERY NIIIIIICE, it's NIIIIICE!!!!"

Originally posted by ou812

Like Tweeder said in Varsity Blue..................

"Bitches ain't nothin' but a bunch uh panty droppers.........you give em a Percoset, 2 Vicodin, and a couple beers, and the panites drop...........VERY NIIIIIICE, it's NIIIIICE!!!!"

haha i heart that movie

Originally posted by notallthere666

The person that told me she did cheat on me was crutch. I beleived her becuase it co-encided with another story.. But a good friend of mine “dibs” was with her the entire night and vouched for her. I know dibs would not lie to me. Sure the damage is done. But its only fair i post this.

When I was told that this happened while she was with me at Sandbar, I was like WTF? HOW? WHEN? She def didnt do anything that night, while she was with me. All we did was walk around and take pictures. Believe me if she would have done anything to betray Anthony infront of me, I would have personally taken care of it, and made Anthony aware of it. There is one thing I cant stand and thats cheating, especially if someone is doing it to one of my friends.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Everyone cheats. Its part of life.

WRONG!!! I dont believe in cheating. Whats the point of being with someone if u need to/going to cheat on them? If they r not making u happy, you shouldnt be with them.