• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andrewthomas

ahh looks like theres not gonan be anymore bookings for rabbit in the moon now

how sadd

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Yeah they may have to stick with headlining Ultra every year since they suck so bad. :rolleyes::stupid:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

im sorry i liked rabbit for the whole 2 hours my trip lasted hen i was 16

im 24 now and just dont feel that a candyraving nappy headed zombie looking lunatic is in style..

he can headline ultra for all i care guess why??

cause i dont go to ultra parties:D

Yeah well we'll miss you! I'm 30 and have been listening to Rabbit for almost ten years. I agree the show gets old but it's all about the music and Rabbit's music is unique, beautiful, and untouchable.

Rabbit does not equal he.

Rabbit equals them.

Sorry to correct you...but have you heard anything they have done lately? Like the new version of Timebomb (ulta mix) to be featured on the new Ultra album due out soon?

I mean. geez........I agree with Sean...unique and untouchable....

Andrew, obviously you are talking shit....

Raves are dead so no more rabbit in the moon.....I guess that means that Sasha, Digweed, Anthony Pappa, and others won't be licensing any Rabbit tracks for their mixes anymore....damn that sucks...:laugh:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

He loves Rabbit in the Moon! At WMC 2003, seeing them perform was the hi-light of his night! He was like a lil kid!!!! He would be insulted that AT made such a comment!

Yeah I was a bit insulted as well being a "rabbithead" as my title states but you know what? Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one and most of them stink. ;)

Originally posted by meng

Yeah well we'll miss you! I'm 30 and have been listening to Rabbit for almost ten years. I agree the show gets old but it's all about the music and Rabbit's music is unique, beautiful, and untouchable.

thirty, eh? been doing this for awhile, huh?

NICE - RAVE ON, my friend!

ravegrave2.jpg

Yes for the most part. the original concept of raves was, to expose people to electronic music. unfortunately along the way drugs, and people's inability to regulate the same, superceded the music.

add to that you have ultra conservative lawmakers, who have made the words rave, raves, electronic music, etc a platform for the war on drugs. IMO a war we will never win.. the sad part of this all is, there are many young kids out there, who love the music. however do to there peers inability to regulate themselves. they get screwed..

:(

Yeah I was a bit insulted as well being a "rabbithead" as my title states but you know what? Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one and most of them stink. ;)

Damn you brought a tear to my eye with that comment. I couldn't have said it better myself!