Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are raves dead?

meng

Originally posted by meng

Yeah I was a bit insulted as well being a "rabbithead" as my title states but you know what? Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one and most of them stink. ;)

i agree 100%

whoever thinks RTM is good well they just totaly stink:laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andrewthomas

i agree 100%

whoever thinks RTM is good well they just totaly stink:laugh: :laugh:

better to stay quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and eliminate all doubt....:stupid:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

go comb munks hair why dont'cha

1. Monk has dreads. It can't be combed.

2. Monk hasn't been in Rabbit in the Moon for over a year

3. Stick to what you know because you are obviously clueless in this matter.

and Monk is spelled with an "O"

the only place it was ever spelled with a "u" was a rolling stone article in 1995....maybe it was written by Andrew....

Monk sucks.....wait, I better clarify that this is another inside joke...before people take it as my word. Monk does NOT suck and is a nice guy....

i think you all would be surprised. Down here in Miami there are hardly any ravers or candykidz....but go way up town to Ft.Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando and you'll be blown away by how many there are. Many of them come party down here when there's an event at the PAC. And there have been a lot. Trust me if anybody went to Lumonics in ft.Lauderdale they should know. You would walk in and there would be crazy lights everywhere.

People rolling their ballz off and ravers blowing up the room with incredible lights...trust me there are raves around....that lifestyle isn't dead. It may be dying in Miami, but people still show up to dance and etc..

People rolling their ballz off and ravers blowing up the room with incredible lights...

And there's what killed the "rave" scene. Most of the fucktards in Lauderdale, WPB, and so forth can't handle themselves. Don't do the drugs if you can't handle it. They turn any event into a fucking opium den.

As for incredible lights, give me an hour and I'll show you what incredible lights are...or just stop in at Maze or Space 34.

Originally posted by thephoenix

Lumonics....I know someone who spun there...just bustin' on ya.

that place is for tree huggin' hippies....and 14 year old candyravers

Lumonics was not that bad. It was weird as fuck but it wasn't bad. At one point they had some good dj's coming in like Austin Leeds. I always thought the owners of the place were alien pedophiles but they turned out to be cool old folks.