Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Party in NYC ** Date Change **

Hello all

Sorry for the inconvenience but the TranceSession party will be moved to a later date due to some diiferculties. Nothing major but we got bumped out of the August 8 slot. It was confirmed but more $$ talks if you know what I mean. We were asked to move it to the 22 of August which is a no no cause of the ROXY event. My fellow partners involved still want to do it on the 22nd. Im trying to get it for the first week of Sept. Details will soon be posted -VERY SOON-

Once again I apoligize for the mix up.

Thank you,

Victor Soto

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

:mad:

hey i told all my freinds and any one intrested in trance to go!!! i was soo loking forwardi understand why, but please post the date as soon as you find out, sept might not be bad perfect way to bring in the school semester! thax:spin2: :spin2::roll::flush:

Your telling me. We were already making the flyers for the 8th and we got the call from Supper Club. Totally messed it all up. But I will post everything very very soon. Truely sorry for the inconvenience.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by dshadow35

Victor u should write some emails down and get this mailing list going. I think its easier, if u like i can give u my email just PM me.

Yeah im gonna do that, its just im waiting for this a confirmation date.

Victor Soto

That sooooooooooooooooo sucks!!!! Its Ann Marie. I actually had my friends that you met with me at Armin all going to go, they were really psyched for the idea, and somewhere besides ROXY. ROXY is getting old. The acts that come there are amazing but you cant even see the DJ barely which sucks so a new venue would be interesting to try out. I could do the 1st weekend in september after labor day. Keep me posted.

Originally posted by llovesd

That sooooooooooooooooo sucks!!!! Its Ann Marie. I actually had my friends that you met with me at Armin all going to go, they were really psyched for the idea, and somewhere besides ROXY. ROXY is getting old. The acts that come there are amazing but you cant even see the DJ barely which sucks so a new venue would be interesting to try out. I could do the 1st weekend in september after labor day. Keep me posted.

Hi Ann,

I know the day we found out is when we were going to the print shop to do the flyers. The thing is that someone put a bigger deposit down and needed it that night. Totally killed our day. We had our meeting and they wanted to do it on the 22nd which is a BIG no no. ROXY is having their party that day. I said we cant go against a wave like that. But all I know that our party wil be an awesome time for everyone. The music I have lined up everyone will want another party cause I see and know what people like. Why cant I be a dj, lol..well I will sure let you and everyone know. Hey you missed Troys Trance set this past Thursday it was good.,I'll keep in touch soon.

Victor Soto

I know I wasnt able to get out there that night cause we took a friend out for her bday in manhattan but i figured i was going to see him this friday anyway, bummer but yeah i and my group cant wait to attend in september. I cant wait to hear Troy live, he is so awesome!!!!