Clubplanet Nightlife Community

laurie619

I would respond to your PM but I prefer to keep everything I say to you out in public so you cannot twist my words. FYI, the person I was discussing in my thread to Dave was NOT you. It was about a girl we met at Float a few months back. HAHAHHA, sad. very sad.

-eric

Originally posted by jarmenio

She PMed me also and I told her I wasnt refering to her and niether were you, Laurie the world doesnt revolve around you kiddo. Grrrrrrrr...... go do a choke dance!

dood that girl is still annoying people huh

LAURIE....................I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO BRING OUR PM OUT IN PUBLIC SO YOU DO NOT TWIST MY WORDS....................................

yes i was talking about you when i said i wanted you to tie CINDER BLOCKS to your ANKLES............hey at least i was willing to help by throwin ya a POWER LINE so you didnt drown!!!!!!!

your so cute laurie..................lets take a walk on the beach together some time......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and call me back, i just want to be friends............why cant we be friends????????????????????????????????????????????????

im going to PM you everyday till you take me out for ice cream cake!!!!!!!!!

IM me 2nite laurie.................we can trade music!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then we can race through traffic.......................and i hear there is a cool power plant where we can go swimming at!!!!!!!!!

and NOOOOOOOO, im not trying to hurt you................

oh before i go, do you like playing with KNIVES???????????

Originally posted by ericone

I would respond to your PM but I prefer to keep everything I say to you out in public so you cannot twist my words. FYI, the person I was discussing in my thread to Dave was NOT you. It was about a girl we met at Float a few months back. HAHAHHA, sad. very sad.

-eric

WOW ERIC. . . .I’m appalled by your actions. . .and for someone who "didn’t want to cause DRAMA" you guys do going a great job of it. . .Have a good night. . and there is no need to reply. . .

Originally posted by laurie619

WOW ERIC. . . .I’m appalled by your actions. . .and for someone who "didn’t want to cause DRAMA" you guys do going a great job of it. . .Have a good night. . and there is no need to reply. . .

i never said i "didnt wanna cause drama"...haha.

ya know whats funny, when i initially wrote that thread i was like "damn, there is a good chance that laurie will assume it is her and cause some shit"...and u did. it wasnt about u!! i NEVER EVEN SAY YOUR NAME!! I usually get to the "R" and dry heave!

You dont need to apologize for saying hi to me laur...its okay. maybe u realize ur past actions are wrong and you manipulated me and one of my best friends and now u feel bad and wanna be cool. So dont apologize for saying Hi...it's all good. I just cant trust you. Youre a nice girl, i just cannot trust you to have a conversation that wont come back and be twisted and bite me in the ass. So I dont.

But your sis!!! AHHH, she's a doll. I love tara. It's like night and day, you two!! Say hi to Tara!!!!!! I LAVAAAAAA HER!

Originally posted by ericone

i never said i "didnt wanna cause drama"...haha.

ya know whats funny, when i initially wrote that thread i was like "damn, there is a good chance that laurie will assume it is her and cause some shit"...and u did. it wasnt about u!! i NEVER EVEN SAY YOUR NAME!! I usually get the the "R" and dry heave!

You dont need to apologize for saying hi to me laur...its okay. maybe u realize ur past actions are wrong and you manipulated me and one of my best friends and now u feel bad and wanna be cool. So dont apologize for saying Hi...it's all good. I just cant trust you. Youre a nice girl, i just cannot trust you to have a conversation that wont come back and be twisted and bite me in the ass. So I dont.

But your sis!!! AHHH, she's a doll. I love tara. It's like night and day, you two!! Say hi to Tara!!!!!! I LAVAAAAAA HER!

Exactly! Every single word you just wrote is 100% accurate, this is exactly what happened to me with her!

DRAMA............LAURIE, SERIOUSLY........stop flying your kite around pwer lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....DRAMA!!!!!! LOL LOL

where in GODS name is there drama on this THREAD?????

QUESTION....do you see the world differntly??????..........

let me guess laurie, you cried during AUSTIN POWERS AND OLD SCHOOL................you called in the MTV music awards and voted them as BEST DRAMA OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE K, THIS IS NOT DRAMA, YOU ARE JUST A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

DRAMA............LAURIE, SERIOUSLY........stop flying your kite around pwer lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....DRAMA!!!!!! LOL LOL

where in GODS name is there drama on this THREAD?????

QUESTION....do you see the world differntly??????..........

let me guess laurie, you cried during AUSTIN POWERS AND OLD SCHOOL................you called in the MTV music awards and voted them as BEST DRAMA OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE K, THIS IS NOT DRAMA, YOU ARE JUST A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to God bro I keep spitting water everytime I read your posts. I dont see any drama at all in this thread, all OPINIONS. My opinion Laurie is you suck at everything you do! You have no heart and dont care about anyone but yourself, you cant hold onto friends and that is just an example of how much of a loser you are. It's a damn shame cause one day you will get yours! Grrrrrr....... Go do your drown in the pool dance and I will stand outside the pool and watch and scream Tsettossssssssssss.....

Originally posted by jarmenio

I swear to God bro I keep spitting water everytime I read your posts. I dont see any drama at all in this thread, all OPINIONS. My opinion Laurie is you suck at everything you do! You have no heart and dont care about anyone but yourself, you cant hold onto friends and that is just an example of how much of a loser you are. It's a damn shame cause one day you will get yours! Grrrrrr....... Go do your drown in the pool dance and I will stand outside the pool and watch and scream Tsettossssssssssss.....

Thats the longest post you ever typed

Originally posted by roddigga

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: I think that's one of the funniest things I've ever read, not to mention TRUE!

Originally posted by Kermzy

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: I think that's one of the funniest things I've ever read, not to mention TRUE!

i just thought the same thing,

rod your posts on this thread are killing me, well worded

laurie i can believe after all these yrs your still annoying people with the same antics, what a loser you are, and your pusswah smells like shit dont let him fool you