Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps this Saturday

Hey, can anyone on this message board get me reduced cover to Temps this Saturday night? I'd love to check out Tsettos' B-Day party, but am not in the mood to drop $20 since I'm prob gonna already be at least $80 in the hole from DJais by 11. If so, please PM me with details.

Thanx

Originally posted by tempkid

PM Danfury, he'll hook you up!!!!!!

Tempts is a given this week, don't want to miss the fun

SSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKNNNNNNNEEEEEEESSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Squidkid... Now I get people PM'ing me for Comps... LOL

FYI - PM Dogekid or Dondiesel26 for Comps. Lata.

Originally posted by danfury

Yo Squidkid... Now I get people PM'ing me for Comps... LOL

Nope....................I'll just ask you out in the open Dan..........:D

Originally posted by tempkid

PM Danfury, he'll hook you up!!!!!!

Tempts is a given this week, don't want to miss the fun

SSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKNNNNNNNEEEEEEESSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont even bother, Dan "GameLess" Fury is GAMELESS, Theyll prob charge you more if you say you know him.

Originally posted by danfury

yoooooo, i got the maaaaad hookups for tempts. come see me at the back kitchen door.

yes, tempts has a kitchen.. it's just a small room with some guy in a white chef's hat manning 10 microwaves. mmm mmm gooooood.

Originally posted by dogekid

yoooooo, i got the maaaaad hookups for tempts. come see me at the back kitchen door.

yes, tempts has a kitchen.. it's just a small room with some guy in a white chef's hat manning 10 microwaves. mmm mmm gooooood.

that is roddigga.....he goes back there every so often to kill some kitty litter and hang with his fellow people!!!

:eek::cool::eek:

Originally posted by captaind22

Hey, can anyone on this message board get me reduced cover to Temps this Saturday night? I'd love to check out Tsettos' B-Day party, but am not in the mood to drop $20 since I'm prob gonna already be at least $80 in the hole from DJais by 11. If so, please PM me with details.

Thanx

Dude--if you can't afford the twenty beans you should not even be out in the first place

i know you got the hookup at tempts dodge, but why is it that i still cant get a damn ketel1 and red bull in the place?? :confused: