Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bring It On

phunk303

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meng

and if anyone wants to even try to play me at Fifa 2003, please let me know....

ps-we're talking PS2 here, right?

WHAT?! MENG your de RIVER just like me but I will lay the smack down on you buddy in FIFA soooooooooooo whenever you want name the place homeboy. I got my team (INTER de Milan) and is ready for some action.:Dattachment.php?postid=1617079

Originally posted by happyface

WHAT?! MENG your de RIVER just like me but I will lay the smack down on you buddy in FIFA soooooooooooo whenever you want name the place homeboy. I got my team (INTER de Milan) and is ready for some action.:Dattachment.php?postid=1617079

Inter de Milan como el maricon de Pasarella. :blown:

:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

u wanna go old school....please

for the luv of????????

dont make me have to bust out tetris on all of ur asses

they will need ur dental records to figure out who u r

after im through with any of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

;)

how about some Missile Command? I was the best at that one.:D

See what I started!!!! I seriously think we need to schedule this pronto!!! Can't wait to be in the middle of this competition! I gotta take pictures for this one....

I suggest...the loser will have to lower his drawers and get spanked by a paddle and have his red ass posted all over CP! (Sometimes I wonder how my wicked lil mind comes up with these schemes) Can girls play too????:blank::D:laugh:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

See what I started!!!! I seriously think we need to schedule this pronto!!! Can't wait to be in the middle of this competition! I gotta take pictures for this one....

I suggest...the loser will have to lower his drawers and get spanked by a paddle and have his red ass posted all over CP! (Sometimes I wonder how my wicked lil mind comes up with these schemes) Can girls play too????:blank::D:laugh:

YES! I'm the KING of Dr. Mario!!!!!!!

Haven't played in a while, but I'll still kick everyone's asses! Old School baby!

i suck at all these games ... but im willing to get spanked :D so ill join anyways... i wanna play

Originally posted by edgarv

Hey Cannibus

isn't your ass still hurting from the beatdown i gave you last????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we'll have to set up the Madden Challange soon :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH Edgar please!..............I was told to take it easy on you...........

But like I said you are part of the family now..........different rules apply.............

it´s kinda funny thou......running the same play over and over.....is not playing madden..........thats more of being an EDGAR or BITCH.....either or same thing........just be prepared to play..........the game has changed, less bullshit........if you don´t believe, play the new NCAA........

LET THE ALL OUT ASSAULT ON EDGARS ASS BEGIN!!!!!!:biggun:

Here is what Edgar will look like when insertion of the penile implant begins - :eek: -.................

Much love Edgar.............but just know..........I am.....and will embarrass you....YOU SUCK!:finger:.........you should know that - understand that.........and move on.....

i still have the paddle i used in high school!!!!!!!!!:spank:

The only girl that can play is Tranzwhore , who will be my challenger in Sonic the hedgehog.............. ALL THE OTHER WOMEN have to cook us guys some empanadas and prepare snacks/drinks for us guys . :D:laugh:

Originally posted by cannibus

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH Edgar please!..............I was told to take it easy on you...........

But like I said you are part of the family now..........different rules apply.............

it´s kinda funny thou......running the same play over and over.....is not playing madden..........thats more of being an EDGAR or BITCH.....either or same thing........just be prepared to play..........the game has changed, less bullshit........if you don´t believe, play the new NCAA........

LET THE ALL OUT ASSAULT ON EDGARS ASS BEGIN!!!!!!:biggun:

Here is what Edgar will look like when insertion of the penile implant begins - :eek: -.................

Much love Edgar.............but just know..........I am.....and will embarrass you....YOU SUCK!:finger:.........you should know that - understand that.........and move on.....

I can see that our last game really left you with your ass on fire by the way you responded........i'll make sure next time to bring some Tucks Medicated Pads so it won't be so hard on you

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i still have the paddle i used in high school!!!!!!!!!:spank:

Hey thats why I mentioned the paddling thing! You tried to paddle me with that thing sometime ago but I wasn't having it!!!!!:moon: Right here baby right here!!! :spank: :spank:

Originally posted by edgarv

I can see that our last game really left you with your ass on fire by the way you responded........i'll make sure next time to bring some Tucks Medicated Pads so it won't be so hard on you

HOLY SHIT!!!

LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Priceless....