Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bring It On

phunk303

Originally posted by edgarv

I can see that our last game really left you with your ass on fire by the way you responded........i'll make sure next time to bring some Tucks Medicated Pads so it won't be so hard on you

:eek: :eek: :eek: Ouch! I felt the sting on that one (no pun intended):D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mursa

The only girl that can play is Tranzwhore , who will be my challenger in Sonic the hedgehog.............. ALL THE OTHER WOMEN have to cook us guys some empanadas and prepare snacks/drinks for us guys . :D:laugh:

Boy puhleez, I make these Andalusian Pork Rolls that'll knock your knickers off!!!! Seriously, just ask anyone who's had them! They're all hooked.

Flip, I'll make a special batch just for you poopie pants! And I'll bring the lil lime just like you like it! YUMMYYYYYYY!:D

Originally posted by happyface

SI el mismo Pasarella maricon que los dejo afuera a ustedes para el mundial de mexico 86, te acordas? :D

Y en el Inter jugo el Pelado Diaz y ahora Crespo.:)

Dammit Leo, take that nasty-ness off your sig already!

That looks gross!

If she didn't have those nasty ass stockings on, then it'd be a different story.

Sorry, just my opinion :(

:D Still like ya though!

SI el mismo Pasarella maricon que los dejo afuera a ustedes para el mundial de mexico 86, te acordas? :D

no , el mal parido que nos cago fue un tal Camino...un fantasma que jamas jugo las eliminatorias y que lesiono a los 5 minutos a Franco Navarro que estaba en lo maximo de su apogeo.

Quien mierda era ese tal Camino....fantasma hijo de puta.

:mad:

Y en el Inter jugo el Pelado Diaz y ahora Crespo.:)

Yeah Leo she looks like she lost control of her bladder! Can someone please provide this young lady with some Depends Undergarments!:eek:

Originally posted by themrs

Dammit Leo, take that nasty-ness off your sig already!

That looks gross!

If she didn't have those nasty ass stockings on, then it'd be a different story.

Sorry, just my opinion :(

:D Still like ya though!

ok ok ok ok is this one bettre? geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh :laugh:

Originally posted by laliux

no , el mal parido que nos cago fue un tal Camino...un fantasma que jamas jugo las eliminatorias y que lesiono a los 5 minutos a Franco Navarro que estaba en lo maximo de su apogeo.

Quien mierda era ese tal Camino....fantasma hijo de puta.

:mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

que se va hacer? Ustedes iban ganando 2 a 1 y sobre la hora aparecio el maricon de pasarella y la empujo el muerto Careca.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

que se va hacer? Ustedes iban ganando 2 a 1 y sobre la hora aparecio el maricon de pasarella y la empujo el muerto Careca.

fue un partidaso de todas maneras. Les costo un Peru clasificar al Mundial. :D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

lets not forget about this now

every1 is talking big and there letting the thread sink

cmon now!!!!!!!!

No Happyface and his buddy need to stop talking about succer!!!!!!

Now seriously, who's down to do the Madden challenge or Tiger Woods or whatever tickles your pickle! Hec, PM me with your names and I'll post a thread with the time and so on! Anyone game! (No pun intended) Really....:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

:werd:

just bumpin it back up

were a week closer to madden 2004

just a week away before 2004 comes out?!...bad-ass! I heard that the 2004 Tiger Woods is coming soon too.

In the meantime I've been playing NCAA college footbal 2004. It's bad-ass....plays just like Madden....I always use the Canes! The game even has all the original school fight songs......reminds me of when I was actually there between 91-95......the good ol days.......