Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Day At The Ballpark: Friday, Aug. 15

mrmatas2277

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

that might be hard for some of "us" Dade dwellers....but we have cell phones...we can meet up in the parking lot if we get out of work a tad late...:idea:

We live less than 5 minutes from the stadium....

Straight down County Line Road.

I really think this would be easier, but if you wanna meet there, it's fine. If anyone wants to leave their car at my house and go with us, you're more than welcome. Like i said, we'll split the parking. :D

Originally posted by themrs

We live less than 5 minutes from the stadium....

I really think this would be easier, but if you wanna meet there, it's fine. If anyone wants to leave their car at my house and go with us, you're more than welcome. Like i said, we'll split the parking.

look i didnt want to say this on the board, but i just dont want Flippers trying to measure my ass again like he did two weeks ago...it was a very uncomfortable/awkward situation...

:tongue:

look i didnt want to say this on the board, but i just dont want Flippers trying to measure my ass again like he did two weeks ago...it was a very uncomfortable/awkward situation...

:tongue:

:eek: :eek: I must have been busy doing something else at that point. I missed that.

Look, if you wanna come by, I'll hide all the measuring tape tonight. OK?

Originally posted by shroomy

Ok is the time of the game anywhere in this whole fucking post?

Looks like I may actually be able to make it.

If I can get a couple of ticks anywhere close to you guys Ill be there.

7:35 pm...i believe we got section 144 rows 12 & 13....try calling (305) 626-seat...see if u can get close to us....

Originally posted by klubveteran

waaaaaaay to go penis brains. make it on a club night after all this is clubplanet and some people gotta work. i guess edgar, ralph OG and i will go another time:rolleyes:

who needs u guys anyway.:tongue:

I asked Maria and Edgar about going....

and they have plans. :D

Originally posted by klubveteran

waaaaaaay to go penis brains. make it on a club night after all this is clubplanet and some people gotta work. i guess edgar, ralph OG and i will go another time:rolleyes:

who needs u guys anyway.:tongue:

'

join us for the pre-party than K V!

ok are we doing this tail gating thing or what??

i am bringing:

hot dogs, Michelob ultra (for me and my bar partner aka steffy) and what over type of beer (if any) do u guys want?? also which gate do u guys wanna meet and around what time?? info feedback....SHROOMY!!! U LISTENING??!!!

ok are we doing this tail gating thing or what??

i am bringing:

hot dogs, Michelob ultra (for me and my bar partner aka steffy) and what over type of beer (if any) do u guys want?? also which gate do u guys wanna meet and around what time?? info feedback....SHROOMY!!! U LISTENING??!!!

You guys are so cute. Have fun with the unwashed masses. I'll be eating caviar in the A/C.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

lilboy....i mean guyman......ur not gonna hang with us? WTF

I'm just messing around. I'd hang if I was going. We have company in from out of town and we need to entertain at our house. But, you are welcome to join me at any of the games I attend. Or, if you are really bold, join me in Tampa for the Rays!

Originally posted by guyman1966

I'm just messing around. I'd hang if I was going. We have company in from out of town and we need to entertain at our house. But, you are welcome to join me at any of the games I attend. Or, if you are really bold, join me in Tampa for the Rays!

if i'm in tampa, i'll holla!

yea yea....u know u love taking me to the games with u...i am the White Cuban son u never had....(at least that WE know of)

Does your "white cuban" status let you sit in the front of the bus? Or, does the fact that you are latin keep you in the back seat?

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Hey CPers going to the game tonight....

What section(s) are you guys sitting in? I'm fashionably late for this whole CP Day at the ballpark thing :(

But I'm really considering going to tonights game and to hopefully meet some of you. Let me know. Thanks!

read a couple pages back.

or PM mrmatas!

hope to meet ya!

c ya at the game.