Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance fans - experience Troy St.Charles tonight

Originally posted by njdionysus

attachment.php?postid=1608006

You may not recognize the name "Troy St. Charles" but if you get the chance to stop by Deko tonight, you will recognize this kid has skillz.

O definetly have to come and check him out. If you have the likes of these follwoing dj;s ( Teisto, Armin Van Buuren, Oakenfold, PVD ) then you must attend Deko tonight to experience it. For those attend the events when they came into town everyone see's the turn out of the venue. Full capacity !! Hopefully this ICON can bring that to us.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

O definetly have to come and check him out. If you have the likes of these follwoing dj;s ( Teisto, Armin Van Buuren, Oakenfold, PVD ) then you must attend Deko tonight to experience it. For those attend the events when they came into town everyone see's the turn out of the venue. Full capacity !! Hopefully this ICON can bring that to us.

Victor Soto

I DONT THINK YOUR READY..... LOL

Victor Soto

How can you compare this guy to AVB, and others? Huh?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

How can you compare this guy to AVB, and others? Huh?

I never compared him to them. I said if you have the likes of these dj's meaning if you like the style they play Troy throws down the same thing. Come tonight if your around and check it out. Im just trying to bring the trance here. Cause everyone knows when these dj's come into town. Everyone is there.

Victor Soto

I never compared him to them. I said if you have the likes of these dj's meaning if you like the style they play Troy throws down the same thing. Come tonight if your around and check it out. Im just trying to bring the trance here. Cause everyone knows when these dj's come into town. Everyone is there.

Victor Soto

Sounds good bro, i'll try and stop in..

Originally posted by danfury

Is it just the top floor open tonite?

I dont know im assuming they will open level 2 cause PREMO & GLENN GARCIA is having a record release party from 9-12 I think. Then Troy goes on from 12 to 115 -130 and then Unique will finish the night with hip hop.

I have no idea :confused:

Are you coming bitch?

Victor Soto

Originally posted by groovefire

EPIC!

Is Unique from NJ? I think I met him at WMC this year. We played a show with Rob Rodrigez and Three Speaker High @ World Pie down there, and I met a DJ Unique from NJ. Ask him for me.

Yes Unique is from NJ. Whats ur name and I'll pass the info to him. Pm me.

Victor Soto