Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BikiniLand:THE MERGE NIGHTCLUB BEACH PARTY NEXT SAT!!!!

nEXT SATURDAY

AUGUST 9TH,2003

MERGE

SEASIDE HEIGHTS

presents

BIKINILAND:the MERGE NIGHTCLUB BEACH PARTY!!!!!!!!!

MUSIC BY THE ONE AND ONLY

RICHIE RYDELL

Merge will be transformed into a summer world of sand,bikinis,tiki bars,and swimming pools.

EVERYONE dressed COMPLETELY in their sexiest beach attire (bikinis, swimsuits,bathing suits etc) will be admitted for FREE before 11pm.

looking foward to this event. We only have about a month left in the summer. We have some surprises for you.GET READY!!!!!!!!!! I look foward to seeing all of you in your sexiest attire..................thanks.

solargirls in bikinis......yeah you maria.......dont worry mark I wont stare too long!!!....ha ha ha.......very good idea for a party george and company.......but watch out for digga....you are leaving yourselves open to have a husky philopino with a leaf on his shlong running around!!!!

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

*** Disregard the above comment

Gotta love it, pretty soon people will compare the bathrooms of the 2 venues, who has the prettier shitter. God I hate CLUBPLANET! Anyways see you at the bar George, I will wear my speedo!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

solargirls in bikinis......yeah you maria.......dont worry mark I wont stare too long!!!....ha ha ha.......very good idea for a party george and company.......but watch out for digga....you are leaving yourselves open to have a husky philopino with a leaf on his shlong running around!!!!

Damn ..I guess I wish i would have worked out more this week:(

I will tell court to wear a thong:D

Originally posted by solargirl

SolarGirls are going as Life guards or hula girls.

Plus we have some new solargirls for next week.

...Rod and Dave..Im gonna wait till you guys are really wasted and blow my whistel in your ear:D

bring it woman!!!!......tell the solar cupcakes that I am wearing a special banana hammock just for them!!!! :D

maria.....ask and u shall receive.......also, i liked the hat you rocked on saturday.......took me a while to realize it was you though......than i proceeded to stumble my way around, make a few laps, than stumble back out!!!!.....in digga's defense......he was in no condition to head over to merge he would have scared all the children on the boulevard!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

maria.....ask and u shall receive.......also, i liked the hat you rocked on saturday.......took me a while to realize it was you though......than i proceeded to stumble my way around, make a few laps, than stumble back out!!!!.....in digga's defense......he was in no condition to head over to merge he would have scared all the children on the boulevard!!!

Yeah right..dont stick up for him..I am going to have to ban him from my list now:D