I know this is kind of Sappy...

TheMrs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by themrs

but everyday, on my way home from work.....I think about all the people I've met from CP....

And some of them have become really really good friends of mine.

And, well, I just love it! Even with all the drama....some good does come out of this board ;).

So thank you Club Planet, for bringing me great friends and great times!

-Tonie.

:aright: was nice to finally meet u and flip last friday!

I agree, I know I have'nt met many people from the board, but everyone is really down to earth. I know at times some of us can be judgemental and I've always said CP has the greatest group of critics in the cyber world but for the most part everyone is pretty damn cool if I do say so myself. Hope to meet some of you guys soon. Peace!

Orly

:vomit3: Great now I feel gay, thanks guys.

Originally posted by treepwood728

to think about it, i've only met a handfull of people from here. I guess since i've been a bit more picky to where and when i go out. i'm also very quiet with people that i don't know.

Well get to talkin man!

We're a whole lot of fun!

Originally posted by lilliz77

you should talk, your pic with the banged up ass makes me want to vomit everytime I scroll down..

what are u guys talking about?? that day i hit the trails really hard...that last up hill killed me and my biker shorts....

:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by happyface

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww que lindo just look @ you guys...........

and yes ive met some very kewl ass peeps on this board. we must thank CLUBPLANET for this. we should make a slambook like in middle school:laugh: :laugh: wish you guys the best dont change!!;)

Now thats a sig Happyface! I knew you wouldn't let us down!!!!

:D

Originally posted by treepwood728

heh i've been on this board since 2001 2 years

i lost my original account too. I usually don't like msg boards, to slow for me. i'm a chat fiend so i rather chat.

Do you see a pattern here??

Me and Cheek and T.W. and Candy are constantly chatting....who cares! We're the Official Thread Jackers! See, I'm doing it right now!

It's my specialty, I cunt help it ;)

Originally posted by themrs

Do you see a pattern here??

Me and Cheek and T.W. and Candy are constantly chatting....who cares! We're the Official Thread Jackers! See, I'm doing it right now!

It's my specialty, I cunt help it ;)

Chat board message board who gives a shit! We're talking aren't we and by talking is how we forge lasting productive friendships and relationships! Hence the original point of this thread.

Than-kewwwwwww!:D

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Chat board message board who gives a shit! We're talking aren't we and by talking is how we forge lasting productive friendships and relationships! Hence the original point of this thread.

Than-kewwwwwww!:D

NO no no....

Thank YOU!!