Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movie of the Year

joeg

"This is a movie that manages to keep finding new ways of being stupid."

:laugh2:

we all should know by now how much of a sap I am....and even I don't want to see this movie.

I heard somewhere's that there's supposed to be this really "sexy and provocative" scene....and at the premier everyone just laughed!

Lets see this engagement/marriage survive the "rave reviews". :blown:

Originally posted by marcid21

I heard somewhere's that there's supposed to be this really "sexy and provocative" scene....and at the premier everyone just laughed!

Yea she spreads her legs to Affleck and says "Its turkey time, gobble gobble gobble." No im not joking.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Yea she spreads her legs to Affleck and says "Its turkey time, gobble gobble gobble." No im not joking.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ben's really come a long way from good wil hunting... ;)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I hope your joking cuz I just fell off my chair laughing :laugh:

and please dont give these self centered snobs any money or an ego by going to see this terrible movie. J-ho makes me wanna puke when she talks in that baby voice in all her movies- the bitch cant act!!!!

See the question that comes to my mind now is: Is their whole relationship thing maybe just a publicity stand?

...maybe they realized how bad the movie is going to be while shooting it and in order to "save their face" (in terms of people going to watch it, thus $$$)... the "got together".

I mean let's face it, just because of them being together (and lots of people trying to get a glims of their love life)...there will still be millions storming to the movie theatres just to see them together.

Originally posted by flying_high

See the question that comes to my mind now is: Is their whole relationship thing maybe just a publicity stand?

...maybe they realized how bad the movie is going to be while shooting it and in order to "save their face" (in terms of people going to watch it, thus $$$)... the "got together".

I mean let's face it, just because of them being together (and lots of people trying to get a glims of their love life)...there will still be millions storming to the movie theatres just to see them together.

Thats a great point

but I dont agree

I think they are definitely together and engaged

if it was a publicity stunt then they gave a good show

that ring for instance :eek: , I think she'd get to attached

to ever part with it.