Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Iron Brother...Prayers Please!

I had a dream last night that Dan Duchaine came to my shore house for the weekend...Me, Bigtime and Bus.....spoke to him for hours enlightening us about Chemistry and The Body. Thanks for the talk last night Dan...God Rest Your Soul....

Here is one quote from Dan that I will share....

"I took steroid information out of the doctor's office and placed it on the kitchen table."

That man is a Genius! He took it upon himself to test and create different products....Putting the Iron brotherhood above all in his life.........Today at 4:00 pm, we are going to have a minute of silence for the man.....say a few words describing what dan has done for you personally and what he has done for iron brotherhood way of life............

Originally posted by njstacked2

I was dealing with my Corporate Lifestyle.

extremely soft of you. a tear just ran down my cheek for how disappointed i am. guess you don't love stardo, poor girl was heartbroken.

and don't even get me started with you fargnoli. SP.. what a joke you and that brown kid are.