IRON weekend Preview Needed ASAP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Please provide tentative itinerary & use below disclaimer.

I need to plan upcoming weekend

Disclaimer

CAUTION to those who read *not for the faint of heart and please do not attempt to duplicate*

Ah good question Tommy.

Friday: Sandbar

Saturday: early gym, belmar: djais happy hour and b-day party, oh yea SCOOPS..... than TEMPS.......After hours........

Sunday: breakfast of champions, surf club beach, then shower back to surf club, than close out TEMPS.........

Autographs and pics will be taken....just get there early....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Sunday.....TO BE DECIDED.

Stacked dont make me break a keyboard in a rage.........Latest weather report shows no rain by 9:00 am on sunday.....So bring your tanning oil pal...........Better smarten up........YOu missed last sunday... 2 in a row and you have to chill with Dave and his soft crew the rest of the summer........ya hear

Well tonight....I will go to the movies...don't worry Bigtime no popcorn.....

Saturday.....Early morning lift....shots then head down the shore....Sushi Satruday night then off to Tempts....

Sunday.....TO BE DECIDED.

King, what movie will you be seeing?

Bigtime....I am putting you in time out....You just lost all scooping power this weekend.....Apologize. NOW!

Fine i am sorry for the Disney remark....However, it would be very un iron of you to miss surf 2 weeks in row........I can not go back on my thoughts about u missing the surf.......sorry i wouldnt be a brother if i let that slide 2 weeks in a row....

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Stacked, i will be calling.

I will be bringing Detour bars to bigtime as a peace offering at surf. What flavor?

Detour bars.......are you kidding me? that is a snickers bar with protein.......Tommy you are a great guy but still alot to learn.......Better smarten up...........Tommy you think you can hang with my weekends plans? Let me know..........Tommy can party i will give him that!

Originally posted by njbigtime

friend from the gym, ya know the place with the weights and mirrors..........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm taking a basket weaving class saturday and will probably follow up sunday at the day camp for special boys.

Bigtime....you better remeber how I tranformed you into what you are today.....

You could still be wearing that fucking Patagonia Fleece and eating French Fries and Bacon Cheese Burgers right now....

You my friends Smarten up.....

Dave...no one fucking cares if you stay in...One less Slinky ...Bitch!

first off............i am dying right now, i just burped up soco and lime and washed it down with my protein shake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, BIGTIME, FAX OVER THE KEYS TO YOUR PAD SO I CAN TAKE A NAP FUCKER, I SEE YOUR PAD FROM THE WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also why are we MAGNETS, i dont know????????????

TOMMY..............SATURDAY, BUMPS AND TANNING........i gotta CD case filled w/ cd's so ill be ova at the closest tanning solon cooking K in my tanning bed listening to EEEEEEEEEVIL BEATS!!!!!!!!!!.....................

ill prob be to MANGLED to get out of the tanning room so CALL MY CELL and if i dont answer, PLS SEND HELP and BRING A SHOVEL!!!!!!......................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA